Plus Size Pirate Wench Costume
- Dress with Adjustable Skirt
- Head tie
- 100% polyester
- Off-the-shoulder neckline and sleeves are edged with elastic
- Corset has a dark red ribbon lace and skull pattern in front
- Vinyl buckle-straps dangle from corset and attach to ribbons under skirt to adjust the length in front
- Striped head tie matches pattern on the skirt
- Dress has attached striped skirt
Here’s the thing: people have a very narrow view of pirates. All they conjure is swashbuckling on the high seas. But like everything, pirate life has evolved. Gone are the good ole’ days of treasure hunting without GPS and carefree sailing, disconnected, through the waves.
The modern life of a pirate is much more complex. There is a board of directors (and meetings to attend), there are pirate “co-work” spaces and endless informal coffee chats with interns, there is a lot of social media upkeep, and treasure is all traded in bitcoin. You, of course, know this, as regional captain of your crew. In fact, one of the biggest issues of a modern pirate lass is where to buy pirate-specific ensembles now that everything is made for a sedentary life on land. Athleisure wear just isn’t your thing. Ahoy! This Plus Size Pirate Wench Costume can transition from day meetings to night adventures and even to the high seas (once your vacation time kicks in).
The outfit has dramatic details like an adjustable skirt and laced corset, as well as an off-the-shoulder shirt that can be pulled up for a morning meeting with the West Coast captain and pulled down for an evening out with your crew. When you combine this pirate-perfect look with your own swashbuckling attitude, commanding the professional attention of pirates and landlubbers alike will be easy. We know it’s hard out there for a modern day lady pirate, so allow us to make getting dressed easier. We don’t know what to tell you about the hundreds of emails you get a day; maybe just take to the sea and throw your laptop overboard.
|1X||Chest||44" - 48"||112cm - 122cm|
|1X||Corset||34" - 40"||86cm - 102cm|
|2X||Chest||38" - 48"||97cm - 122cm|
|2X||Corset||35" - 41"||89cm - 104cm|
|3X||Chest||40" - 50"||102cm - 127cm|
|3X||Corset||36" - 42"||91cm - 107cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Winning Costume!By Anonymous | October 22, 2014I ordered this costume (in Extra Large) last year and was very impressed in the quality and fit (be sure to use their measurement chart and not your clothing sizes), in fact I won "Best Costume" and "Best Couples Costumes" (my Hubby wore "Cpt Blackheart" w beaded mustache/goatee, saber and hand 'Flintlock' hand guns)! I suggest hanging the costume up as soon as you get it and hang it up in the bathroom while you shower at least twice to get all of the wrinkles out.I wore the skirt "hitched up" slightly (I like that you can choose the option and still be somewhat modest) with fishnet stockings and knee high, high heeled boots. I brandished one of my Hubby's "guns". We both received tons of compliments!
For Christmas we ordered the Plus Sized Premiere Santa suit w the more expensive (can't remember the name), slightly curly wig set (shown in picture) and gift bag. Absolutely beautiful and well made! A true hit with adults and kids alike! We are return customers for 2014!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Carina Nicolao | February 8, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 20, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Fantastic!By Laura | November 18, 2018Not cheapie like what those overnight setup shops sell at Halloween! I did go up in size just to make sure everything worked and it was perfect. Worth every penny!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?