Sexy Spanish Pirate Costume
- Hat with Feather
- Pair of Sleeves
- 100% polyester knit and velour fabrics
- Halter dress has overskirt & corset of black velour w/ metallic gold swirls
- Sexy Spanish Pirate Costume
- Velour straps run from the corset tie behind the neck
- Overskirt has center front split to show red underskirt
- Underskirt has edge ruffle of black & red striped interlock
- Wide-cuffed sleeves are red tricot with elastic bands at the top, middle and wrist
- Vinyl belt has antique-brass tone plastic buckle
- Pouch has metallic gold cord drawstring
- Hat is black foam-backed tricot w/ narrow gold edge ruffle, black feather & gold bow
It's no secret that a pirate costume is always a good choice for any costumed occasion. After all, who wouldn't want to look like they live on the open water, do whatever suits them, and answers to no kings? But, have you ever stopped to think about what kind of pirate to be? We'd have to say this Sexy Spanish Pirate Costume is the perfect swashbuckling ensemble for your Halloween party!
To find out why, open your history books to the "Golden Age of Piracy," which is basically where the pop culture idea of pirates comes from. During this period, the Spaniards were the head honchos in the Caribbean, and Spanish galleons (huge, heavy cargo ships) taking treasure back to Spain were some of the hottest targets for pirates (because "treasure"). We know you're still asking why Spanish pirates are such cool pirates to dress as, since it'd be kinda shady of them to plunder their own country's ships. Well, it's because many of them actually attacked other pirates that had stolen treasure from Spanish ships! So, many Spanish buccaneers, like the infamous and wickedly named Amaro Felipe, were actually "pirate-pirates" which make them pretty fearsome!
Phew, sorry about the lecture, but we love talking about pirate history, almost as much as you'll love dressing up in this sassy swashbuckler outfit. This bold, ruffled costume comes with almost everything you need to make every other pirate you meet throw down their arms. Just add a pair of fierce buckled boots and a pirate sword, and you'll be the hottest marauder on the Spanish Main!
|X-Small||Chest||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|X-Small||Waist||20" - 24"||51cm - 61cm|
|Small||Chest||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Small||Waist||22" - 26"||56cm - 66cm|
|Medium||Chest||28" - 33"||71cm - 84cm|
|Medium||Waist||24" - 30"||61cm - 76cm|
|Large||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Large||Waist||25" - 31"||64cm - 79cm|
|X-Large||Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Waist||27" - 33"||69cm - 84cm|
- Perfect!By Anonymous | November 8, 2013I bought this outfit in an x-small (I'm 5'1, 108lbs.)
I was afraid it might be way too small but it turned out to be perfect. The fabric was really comfortable and it was easy to put on!
One of the sleeves had loose elastic but it wasn't anything to complain about.
Everyone loved it!Was this review helpful to you?
- THE BEST!By Maggie | November 1, 2019This custom was a winner! Attached the photo, I got my dog custom also from this site~ every loved it a good quality.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great!!By Felicia | November 1, 2015I absolutely loved this costume. There were no issues whatsoever. It's fairly short, so I suggest you wear some boy shorts or or something to cover your rear in case you bend over. I also won the best costume contest at a Halloween party that I attended.Was this review helpful to you?
- GREAT COSTUME....THE MEN LOVE IT.By Anonymous | October 30, 2014This outfit is perfect. I purchased additional "toppers" for my high black boots plus a slightly fancier hat. The model is wearing dark tone panty hose but it looks FANTASTIC with fishnet stockings.
The outfit is so good that my Mom wanted the exact one so I have purchased a 2nd and gave my original to her. She tried it on which fit but she lives out of state and sent it home with her.Was this review helpful to you?
- Adorable and Flattering :)By Anonymous | February 12, 2014I'm 5'-2" and 108 lbs. I bought the XS and it fits great.
The style is very flattering. I paired it with a petticoat slip which was perfect!
Great costume for the price!Was this review helpful to you?
- Very pretty!By ash2lar | October 15, 2019The costume is very well made, beautiful black and gold throughout. My only concern was the elastic on the sleeves keeps 'flipping' under, so you can't see the nice ruffle along the top.Was this review helpful to you?
- Pretty CostumeBy Anonymous | November 6, 2015I bought this costume for 2015 Halloween and I loved it. I loved how it looked on the model with a petticoat so I bought one and it made a big difference in my costume. When it arrived the hat was flat and flimsy and the feather was really small so I put a 20 gauge wire throughout the red trim and added a larger feather I purchased from Jo-Anne Fabric. I also bough the black and gold boots to go with it. At the end of the night I was a finalist in costume contest. I got so many compliments on it.Was this review helpful to you?