Sexy Plus Size Spanish Pirate Costume
- Hat with Feather
- 100% polyester knit and velour fabrics
- Halter dress has overskirt & corset of black velour w/ metallic gold swirls
- Sexy Plus Spanish Pirate Costume
- Velour straps run from the corset tie behind the neck
- Overskirt has center front split to show red underskirt
- Underskirt has edge ruffle of black & red striped interlock
- Wide-cuffed sleeves are red tricot with elastic bands at the top, middle and wrist
- Vinyl belt has antique-brass tone plastic buckle
- Pouch has metallic gold cord drawstring
- Hat is black foam-backed tricot w/ feather & gold bow
- Also available in standard size
Everyone loves dressing up as a swashbuckler! The outfits are dashing and sexy, you get to say things like "Yaaaarg!", and nobody can say that they were surprised whenever you plunder their snacks. Showing up in this Sexy Plus Spanish Pirate Costume will make you the sassiest and most fearsome pirate at the party!
So, what makes a Spanish pirate so fearsome? We're glad you asked! Way back in the "Golden Age of Piracy" (around the late 1600s and early 1700s, for those of you that missed that day in Pirate History Class), Spanish conquerors around the Caribbean were busy loading cargo ships full of treasure and sending them back home to Spain, resulting in many juicy targets for ambitious buccaneers to attack. That's where Spanish pirates came in. As well trained sailors who didn't like pirates stealing their country's treasure, these fearless corsairs would attack and plunder other pirates who had looted Spanish treasure ships. It takes a ton of guts and skill to be a pirate, but if you ask us, it takes way more to be a pirate that pirates other pirates!
There you have it. This fiery Spanish pirate costume will transform you into one of the most historically fearsome pirates out there! We suppose we could have just told you that this sassy ensemble is a hot and frilly look that will stop other costumed pirates dead in the tracks, especially when you add a pair of sexy cuffed pirate boots and a toy sword. But, then we wouldn't have gotten to talk about cool pirate stuff...