Skeleton Flag Rogue Pirate Costume for Women
- Skirt w/ Attached Underskirt
- 100% polyester
- Long-sleeved peasant blouse has elastic at neckline, waist & sleeve cuffs
- Faux leather corset has elastic back panel, black cord lacing at center front
- 2-layer wrap skirt has buttons & fabric ties at waist, printed skull & crossbones
- Striped leggings have elastic waistband
- Faux suede belt & harness have antique-brass-tone metal buckles
- Tie triangular scarf as desired
- Wrap skirt has unfinished hem line
So, you’ve just enlisted with one of the top pirate crews. You have two days to prep your things before you sail--pack your bag, say goodbye to those land lovers, (and pick up an extra box of Dramamine at the local drug store).
You want to show up looking fierce and every bit as worthy of the sea as your male counterparts. It’s this Womens Skeleton Flag Rogue Pirate Costume for you, then, lassie! This ensemble helps you to show those sea dogs that you're no rookie, you can pillage and plunder with the best of them. It doesn’t hurt that this dress boasts a flag showing off their favorite logo--it never hurts to make a good first impression. Even on a pirate ship. Actually, come to think of it...especially on a pirate ship.
So, suit up in this Womens Skeleton Flag Rogue Pirate Costume and get ready to hear a whole lot of 'Yawrs' once you step on board. You also may want to secure this deep in your trunk, pirates will steal anything beautiful and this ensemble is definitely that. The long-sleeved peasant blouse pairs perfectly with the faux leather corset. The two-layer wrap skirt is printed with the skull and crossbones for style, while the striped leggings will keep you warm when the salty sea wind starts to whip up. Enough of a treasure for you, scallywag? We didn’t even tell you about the the antique-brass-tone metal buckles. Wow! Well, we can’t help with the seasickness or the ship’s food, but as far as looking the part of a particularly savvy sailor, we got you covered, miss matey!
|X-Small||Skirt Waist||28" - 38"||71cm - 97cm|
|X-Small||Leggings Waist||23" - 34"||58cm - 86cm|
|Small||Blouse Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
|Small||Skirt Waist||30" - 40"||76cm - 102cm|
|Small||Leggings Waist||25" - 36"||64cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Skirt Waist||32" - 42"||81cm - 107cm|
|Medium||Leggings Waist||27" - 38"||69cm - 97cm|
|Large||Blouse Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
|Large||Skirt Waist||32" - 42"||81cm - 107cm|
|Large||Leggings Waist||31" - 40"||79cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Waist||32" - 44"||81cm - 112cm|
|X-Large||Leggings Waist||34" - 42"||86cm - 107cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Love it!By Anonymous | October 7, 2016The costume arrived today!
I'm short and thin so I ordered small.
It looks great on me!
(My 6-year-old daughter got so excited that she wants to be a pirate next year. She's wearing Jack o'lantern costume this year.)
And the quality was above my expectation.
Can't wait to wear it at Halloween parties!
Thank you.Was this review helpful to you?
- Excellent quality pieces!By Current Customer | October 17, 2020Height 5'4" | Weight 170 | Size X-LargeI got the XL based on reviews because I'm very top heavy and normally wear a large so I went up a size.. I feel like it was true to size and could actually return it for a large and it would fit better. I'm giving it 5 stars because the costume is such good quality!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Alexander Magana | October 26, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Blair | October 17, 2020Size SmallEverything fit well good quality. Only problem is the flag skirt is to about 2 or 3 sizes to big.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 21, 2018I haven’t tried the costume on yet but I am pleasantly surprised with how it looks. I am going to a PirateFest in August next year and loved the look of this outfit.??Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Very happyBy Anonymous | October 23, 2018This costume is a great price for all the high quality pieces that are included. Overall I'm very happy with it, and the size chart seems accurate with one big caveat. The corset runs very small. I ordered a medium which says fits a 27 to 30 waist and I can barely get it around my 29" waist. I realize it's supposed to be worn a bit open, but we're talking 3-4 inches of gap around the waist and bust. The back of the corset does have a panel of elastic/strech material, but it is not very stretchy. Be prepared to have to tug on the laces like crazy and to feel like you're wearing an actual old fashioned corset if you want it to lace up anywhere close to closed in the front..Was this review helpful to you?