Women's Plus Size Skeleton Flag Rogue Pirate Costume
- Skirt w/ Attached Underskirt
- 100% polyester interlock knit, faux suede, & faux leather
- Long-sleeved peasant blouse has elastic at neckline, waist & sleeve cuffs
- Faux leather corset has elastic back panel, black cord lacing at center front
- 2-layer wrap skirt has buttons & fabric ties at waist, unfinished hemline
- Skirt has printed skull & crossbones
- Striped leggings have elastic waistband
- Faux suede belt & harness have antique-brass-tone metal buckles
- Tie triangular scarf as desired
Anne Bonny and Mary Reed were the first famous female pirates, but even they didn't have a look this cool. With this Plus Size Skeleton Flag Rogue Pirate Costume for Women, you'll look even more fearless and threatening than Calico Jack himself! Any swashbuckler would be lucky to have you on board, so grab your cutlass and get ready to show them that you're just as salty as the rest of the crew.
We made this sassy seafaring costume ourselves, so you can be sure that all the bells and whistles will be included in one dastardly piratey package. You don’t only get the beautiful blouse, corset, and the extra long pirate flag skirt, we wouldn’t let you sail off into the sun like that. No, you also the lovely striped leggings, the blood red scarf, and the faux leather belt and harness that are depicted in the picture! Although we would suggest that you arm yourself with some high-quality weaponry. You never know when other scurvy seadogs are going to be fixing for a fight. So you may want to take a look at the fine collection of swords and guns we have available on the site.
The last thing you want is to lose your ship and all the treasure you’ve accumulated throughout your lustrous career in piracy, and then, to top it all off, be deserted on a desert island. That does not sound like a good time, and what are we trying to do as pirates? That’s right, have a good time. So don’t forget to arm yourself before you set sail on your next adventure this Halloween.
|1X||Blouse Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|1X||Skirt Waist||32" - 42"||81cm - 107cm|
|1X||Leggings Waist||38" - 46"||97cm - 117cm|
|2X||Skirt Waist||34" - 42"||86cm - 107cm|
|2X||Leggings Waist||41" - 49"||104cm - 124cm|
|3X||Blouse Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|3X||Skirt Waist||44" - 49"||112cm - 124cm|
|3X||Leggings Waist||44" - 52"||112cm - 132cm|
|4X||Skirt Waist||48" - 54"||122cm - 137cm|
|4X||Leggings Waist||47" - 55"||119cm - 140cm|
|5X||Blouse Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|5X||Skirt Waist||50" - 58"||127cm - 147cm|
|5X||Leggings Waist||50" - 60"||127cm - 152cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- So happy!By Anonymous | September 28, 2018I'm a plus size girl, and sometimes it feels like you read the sizing and you get excited, and then the costume comes and you're left feeling super bummed.
NOT THE CASE THIS TIME!
I fluctuate between a 20/22 bottom and I wear a 44DDD bra. Add in the fact that I played catcher for years and I sit at a desk all day... I'm not a rolly polly toy, but I'm thick, and I have a tummy.
So, when I read the sizing descriptions I opted for the 3X and I held my breath while I opened the package.
The skirt said it had a waist of 44"-49" and I realize now why it was marked that way. There is a strip of elastic with button holes, and the 3 buttons on the opposite side can be tight/loose depending on your size. This is such a great option!
The leggings have an elastic band at the top, and they were pretty much perfect for me.
The white shirt is definitely going to get hot after a night out, being polyester, but it comes down off the shoulders and is loose enough to breathe.
The corset part was a bit stressful because it came almost completely undone while I was pulling it over my head, but once I got it re-laced I was able to pull and tighten it better.
The belt has multiple slots for the little tines to fit through, so it can definitely fit around a bigger woman, which is pleasing!
The head scarf is self explanatory, and super huge when open all the way!
Honestly, the only confusion I had was trying to figure out how to properly secure the harness. The tines that lock in like a belt are super flimsy (also on the belt) but I feel like if that's really the only part I can complain about... I'll deal with it!
By far, one of the happiest purchases I have ever made regarding a costume!
A honest plus-size fit.
Also, if where you're spending Halloween is going to be chilly, you will stay warm in this!Was this review helpful to you?
- Its a nice costumeBy JODI | October 10, 2019I ordered a 2X. I’m a size 20ish. It fit fine. The costume is very nice. The belt is my only complaint really. It’s generic plastic. Had a hard time getting it to buckle. Also if you have more junk in the trunk like I do you MIGHT want to swap out the leggings. They don’t come up over a bigger booty very well. Still a very nice costume tho.Was this review helpful to you?
- pirate flag skirtBy GPShipley | September 2, 2016Love how this looks. Size 14 and this XL fits great. Cheers!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | May 29, 2021Size 4XI absolutely love this costume. I wanted something comfortable for the Renaissance fair this year and this hit the mark. It doesn't feel cheap, the pants are comfortable and stretchy, the flag skirt can be work many different ways around the waist, the blouse is stretchy and light. This is a winner in my opinion for the price.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Heidi Friberg | September 12, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Brenda | August 13, 2020Size 1XThe corset is pretty stretchy. I definitely could have gone down a size. It’s super cute and comfortable.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks for letting us know how this Made By Us pirate costume fit! Feel free to tag us in any photos on Instagram, we'd love to post them on this page to show future pirates how fabulous this costume is!
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | June 22, 2020I was surprise but it was sized correctly...I made a mistake too big.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?