Captivating Pirate Women's Costume
- Neck Scarf
- Shoulder Belt
- Skirt: 100% polyester; jacket: 65% polyester, 24% cotton, 11% rayon
- Tailcoat jacket has lace-edged cuffs & lapels
- Skirt has elastic waistband
- Tiered skirt has asymmetric hemline, longer in back
- Petticoat has elastic waist, multiple tiers of tulle
- Scarf has neck band that closes w/ hook & loop fastener
- Faux leather sash has 3 loops to hold toy pistols (sold separately)
- Hat has wire in lace-edged brim for shape – bend as desired
Yahoo, yahoo the pirate life's for you.
If anyone was destined to be a new age pirate, it's definitely you. The commitment to your lifestyle is impressive. We applaud your choice to reside in a dilapidated ship instead of a traditional home, and even though drinking rum everyday must get repetitious, you do it anyway. You were born to be a pirate. You were destined to inspire this movement. We salute your dedication to the high seas. Yawr!
Now we must confess something. Your passion for piracy has not only inspired others, but it has also influenced our costume endeavors. We informed our talented design team about your buccaneer ambitions and thus, this captivating pirate costume was born. It's the perfect ensemble for accepting your role as the leader of a scallywag crew. Let's raise our cups (brimming with rum of course) in solidarity and cheers to your life of piracy. Oh yea, is it possible to shake hands and make a pact guaranteeing you won't force us to walk the plank once we hand this costume over? Please...?
Design & Details
Perfect for pillaging a rival ship or counting gold doubloons, this women's costume is a garment tailored to enhance your pirate experience. The brocade jacket features lace edged cuffs and lapels. A poplin tiered skirt with asymmetrical hemline accents the jacket and also compliments the chiffon jabot, while a faux leather sash completes the look. It's exactly what you should wear whenever you first set sail with your crew of deck-swabbin' mateys!
From FunCostumes to you
You're only going to find this costume for sale right here, because it's a HalloweenCostumes.com exclusive. We put in the details that matter, and we like to go the extra mile to make sure your experience is top notch. So, run your flag up after your costume fun, will ya, and let us know how your pirate plundering goes? We'd really love to know! Yawr!
|Small||Jacket Length (back)||40"||102cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Small||Skirt Waist||26" - 40"||66cm - 102cm|
|Small||Skirt Length (front)||19"||48cm|
|Small||Skirt Length (back)||39"||99cm|
|Medium||Jacket Length (back)||40"||102cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Medium||Skirt Waist||28" - 42"||71cm - 107cm|
|Medium||Skirt Length (front)||19"||48cm|
|Medium||Skirt Length (back)||39"||99cm|
|Large||Jacket Length (back)||40 1/2"||103cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Large||Skirt Waist||33" - 45"||84cm - 114cm|
|Large||Skirt Length (front)||20"||51cm|
|Large||Skirt Length (back)||40"||102cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length (back)||40 1/2"||103cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Waist||36" - 48"||91cm - 122cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Length (front)||20"||51cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Length (back)||40"||102cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Fun Costume!By Current Customer | November 16, 2017I had to work with the skirt, it was a little too big, but I figured out how to make it work. The jacket fit perfectly. The hat is fun. I pinned it on one side and re shaped it. Overall it was a success. My husband and I won best Couples at a Costume party!Was this review helpful to you?
- Too small and too bigBy Current Customer | September 25, 2017I'm a hourglass figure (size 14/16), and bought an XL. The jacket is too small (and has no way to stay closed - will need a velcro "button"), and the skirt (and especially the petticoat) are too big. I am going to tighten the skirt and probably not wear the petticoat as I'm big enough in the hips as it is. I am struggling with cross belt as it is too big as well and I'm not sure how to wear it correctly. It is a really well made costume, way better than I expected. I will need to work on the hat to get it to the proper shape (and put a liner in it to fit my small head - decided to wear a wig so that makes it fit), but all of that is expected when it ships in a small package. Very excited about finding a non-sexy costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- The arms are so tightBy Anonymous | October 26, 2020Size X-LargeI order a size larger than I would have to make sure the arms would fit but the arms are so tight - like they fit well on my friend who wears a small normally - I usually wear a size 12/14 and the skirt was fine like I can just pin it but the jacket is so so disappointingBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great productBy Tonnia | October 24, 2019This company is great! My order was lost by the carrier and halloweencostumes.com replaced it free of charged and guaranteed 2 day shipping! I love that the material is not some cheapy stuff. Only concern is that the jacket is more like a small instead of medium. But I was able to let out the seams to make it fit better.Was this review helpful to you?
- Captivating PirateBy Current Customer | November 12, 2018Love it. Great quality. Received great comments. Will order from Halloween Costumes again.Was this review helpful to you?
- Huge Skirt & Hat, Small JacketBy bonnnair77 | October 31, 2018First, the jacket has no closures of any kind. Be prepared to sew, pin, or buy adhesive velcro. The collar is just that... a collar, not a full top. The jacket material is very thick, but I needed to wear an undershirt since there was no "actual" shirt. If you live in a colder region it may be okay. Otherwise, the costume gets quite toasty. The costume seems to be well made, but after 6 total hours of wear my jacket has multiple holes in the seams. I'm a curvy size 14 (XL) and slightly larger on the bottom. The skirt was still very loose. I'm smaller on the top and the jacket was snug. I did not wear the gun holster sash because it was very loose and the loops were different sizes, making the guns look sloppy. On a side note, the costume is not very "piratey," and I was confused for Annie Oakley...so I just went with it!
With all of that being said, after I ironed the skirt and hat, fashioned the hat into a nice shape, and added some boots and stockings, the costume worked out great! I received a ton of compliments! I carried one of the guns (sold separately) and ditched the sash entirely. I wore this costume to 2 events and won prizes at both!Was this review helpful to you?
- BeautifulBy Current Customer | October 25, 2018I was expecting the usual costume quality, but not at all what I expected. The fabrics are heavy and well sewn! Not the usual cheap and flimsy costume! The gun sash is wonky. I’m going to attach some small Velcro pieces to get it to remain in place. All in all this is beautiful.Was this review helpful to you?
- dontBy Current Customer | October 11, 2018Very poor quality costume, does not look anything like the pictureWas this review helpful to you?
- Awesome!By Anonymous | August 28, 2018Fit my wife great the skirt is a little big but we can work with that. The hat was a little messed up from being stuffed into the bag but its fixable.Was this review helpful to you?