Sexy Swashbuckler Captain Costume
- Pair of Sleeves
- 100% Polyester, 100% cotton and 100% polyurethane faux leather
- Sexy Swashbuckler Captain Costume
- Corset-style top has back zipper, front inset panels have ribbon lacing
- Maroon interlock skirt has 3 ruffled tiers, longer in back
- Sleeves are cotton gauze gathered on elastic bands
- Belt is brown polyurethane faux leather
- Antique-gold-tone molded plastic belt buckle has a skull at each corner
- Tricorn hat is brown polyfoam-backed faux suede with white feather
Every pirate will fall in love with the lass who wears this Sexy Swashbuckler Captain Costume! But it's not like every ship hand gets a chance to court the Captain, after all. They're going to have to work their way up the crew's ranks, and prove their worth as both deckhands and as fighters. Once they bring you a chest of gold doubloons, then (and only then) maybe you'll consider hanging out with them. However you picture your adventure on the high seas, outfit yourself with this classic pirate look, and you're sure to have the Captain swagger that you've always wanted!
Please make sure to double check size chart.
|X-Small||Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|X-Small||Waist||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|X-Small||Skirt Front Length||11"||28cm|
|X-Small||Skirt Back Length||23"||58cm|
|Small||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Small||Waist||25" - 27"||64cm - 69cm|
|Small||Skirt Front Length||11"||28cm|
|Small||Skirt Back Length||23"||58cm|
|Medium||Chest||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Waist||26" - 29"||66cm - 74cm|
|Medium||Skirt Front Length||12"||30cm|
|Medium||Skirt Back Length||24"||61cm|
|Large||Chest||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|Large||Waist||32" - 33"||81cm - 84cm|
|Large||Skirt Front Length||12"||30cm|
|Large||Skirt Back Length||24"||61cm|
|X-Large||Chest||38" - 42"||97cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Waist||34" - 35"||86cm - 89cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Front Length||13"||33cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Back Length||25"||64cm|
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Hot!By Anonymous | November 15, 2015I loved this outfit. Shirt was a little on the short side, belt was poor quality, and hat looked a mess... I did some substitutingWas this review helpful to you?
- Good pirate costumeBy Leila Torres | May 17, 2016The hat was crushed and the belt was flimsy but other than that this costume was a good choice.Was this review helpful to you?
- Sexy & stylish ... but you need to add / switch things around...By Anonymous | October 15, 2018I liked how sexy, yet romantic this costume was, and the detail. I had to switch a lot of things out .... but I ended up with a sexy and flattering costume I really like.
I think the petticoat which you have to purchase separately really adds to it as do the boots - I just love the boots I purchased separately on this site. Both of these really added a lot to the outfit.
Like the others said, the hat is of poor quality. It's flat, and flimsy and there is NO WAY to get it to look as cute as the hat on the model. I've been a pirate a few other Halloween's and used an old hat which looks much, much better. I also took the belt from last year's costume. The belt that came with this is some sort of plastic / rubber. It looks cheap. Fortunately it's easy enough to switch those things out.Was this review helpful to you?
- awesome costumeBy tami | November 2, 2014I bought and collected other accessories to go with it! Size was true to fit. I did have to trim a lot of strings, sew a loop back in, but otherwise it worked out well. And it held up! I had this on for a about 6 hrs
My fellow and I even won 1st place in a contest! ;) I am so glad I picked this one ;)Was this review helpful to you?
- Super cuteBy KB | October 1, 2014This is such a cute and flattering costume. The belt and the hat were a little flimsy and poorly made, but the skirt and top fit very well. It doesn't come with the white petticoat pictured (I thought it did for some reason) but I just ordered it separately. The back of the skirt is a bit longer which makes it unique.
I am 5"8, 135 lbs with a size 36 C chest and the large fits perfectly. The top is long enough for my torso and the skirt matches my leg length, as well. The top is more like a corset - you can pull the ribbons and tighten them to make the top fit even more closely.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love!!!By JaimeC | October 28, 2013I loved this costume!! I wore it out Friday night to a Halloween party at a local bar and felt attractive all night! I loved how the skirt was longer in the back, the quality of material for the skirt was fantastic, and the fit of the top was very flattering. The only complaints I have with this costume is that the top is a bit short - so I wore a brown cami underneath - the cami could only be seen at the bottom where the top was too short - it didn't peak out the top which was nice. The belt that came with this costume was HORRIBLE. It was cheap and there was no way to secure it. I ended up buying my own big buckle belt and wearing that instead. I didn't like the hat either. But all in all I was VERY happy with this costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs VERY small!!!By Anonymous | September 19, 2019I read all of the other reviews, and decided to "upsize" to a large. When I tried it on, it fit...barely. I sent that one back, and got an XL, and it wasn't much better. I am 5'6", weigh 141 lbs, and wear a size 8 pants and a S/M top. I was so uncomfortable, I sent the XL back, as well. It is a super-sexy costume, but it runs so small I would recommend ordering two to three sizes larger than you normally wear. Also, as mentioned in all of the other reviews, the hat and belt are absolutely useless. You will need to purchase those separately, if you intend to actually wear a hat and belt. The suggested crinoline is a necessary component, as the skirt looks way too flat by itself.Was this review helpful to you?
- Surrender the BootyBy Jeff | May 31, 2019Very cute well made costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume!By Current Customer | December 1, 2017Love the costume! Fits well! The hat was a disappointment and the belt is useless!Was this review helpful to you?
- It's okayBy Leila Torres | November 5, 2015If your body type is on the thicker side, but not plus, I don't recommend this because the top will not zip up. I had to make holes along the zipper & lace a ribbon through corset style. I wore it with a brown tube top underneath so it wouldn't look odd. I didn't like the hat because it wrinkles easily and kept falling off my head. The skirt looked frumpy even though I wore it with a petticoat like it's pictured.Was this review helpful to you?