Toddler Boys Blaze and the Monster Machines Costume
- Foam Car Overshirt
- Pair of Arm Covers
- Blaze and the Monster Machines costume for toddlers
- Nick Jr. officially licensed
- 100% polyester shirt with Hook and Loop fastener closure on back
- Inflatable tires attach to arms with Hook and Loop fastener straps
- Shirt with printed car details down sleeves
- Foam-backed overshirt printed with bright colored car on front and back
This delightful costume comes straight from the hit animated series Blaze and the Monster Machines. The hit show is a trail blazing series that helps little ones learn about science, technology, engineering and math. And this costume is Nick Jr. officially licensed, so you know it's ready to rock. With an easy-to-wear tunic styled top, he'll look like he's seated in the drivers seat, but with blow up inflatable tires attached to the arms, he'll be able to move the wheels all by himself! We're sure any little boy or girl will just love becoming this animated truck. If your toddler is ready to step up and race Crusher the tractor trailer, or just wants to impress all of their friends with some impressive monster truck tires, this adorable costume will give them the wheels to bring their favorite character straight from the screen into the real world. "Let's blaze!"
|X-Small||Shirt Chest||27" - 28"||69cm - 71cm|
|X-Small||Shirt Length||13 1/2"||34cm|
|X-Small||Car Width||17 1/2"||44cm|
|X-Small||Child Size||2 - 4||2 - 4|
|Small||Shirt Chest||29" - 30"||74cm - 76cm|
|Small||Car Width||17 1/2"||44cm|
|Small||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Awesome and simple but a little disappointingBy Suzanna | November 2, 2018Super basic (just a shirt and the pull over Blaze thing with blow up wheels) kind of cheaply made...but my little guy was excited about it, so I was happy... only major disappointment was after a little wearing (probably halfway into the night) the pieces that attach the wheels to the arms started ripping and ultimately ripped small holes in the wheels so my little guy was running around with flat tires flopping off his arms the rest of the night. :-(Was this review helpful to you?