Adult Vintage Baseball Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Cream fabric has gray pinstripes
- Knicker-style pants have elastic at waist & cuffs, which end at calf level
- Shirt has round neckline & button band trimmed w/ black piping; fastens w/ buttons at front
- Long sleeves can be rolled up as desired
- Webbing belt has brass-tone metal buckle; slides through belt loops on pants
- Baseball cap has Hook and Loop fastener size-adjustment band at back
- Black letter "B" appliqued on left breast of shirt & on front of cap
- Exclusively, made by us!
Remember the old days when you could spend a summer day at a baseball game, and the peanuts and Cracker Jacks only cost a nickel? Unfortunately, we can't send you back in time. But, we've designed this exclusive Vintage Baseball Costume for you to wear instead, and you'll feel like you're in the middle of the action!
Before you start practicing your line drives and 1930's slang to be like the legendary baseball players of old, we should probably remind you that those baseball big shots like Babe Ruth and Joe DiMaggio were really, really good! And yeah, modern players are really good too, but some train for years to get that way, while old timey players were just a tough bunch of fellas. And, when we say "tough," we mean they were probably more likely drink, smoke, and party than they were to practice, but when they stepped up to the plate, they could still knock a ball out of the park. Now, that's tough!
Of course, we don't expect you to be that tough while you're wearing this classic baseball costume, but you can still have a blast acting like a home run legend at your party! The pinstriped jersey, bloused slacks, and matching cap make you look like you've just stepped out of an old baseball card. Be sure to add a pair of long socks and vintage style shoes, and grab your glove or a Louisville Slugger to complete this look! Just don't expect the snacks to only cost a nickel when you're sporting it, though; this costume is cool, but it's not magic.
|X-Small||Waist||26" - 40"||66cm - 102cm|
|Small||Waist||28" - 42"||71cm - 107cm|
|Medium||Waist||30" - 44"||76cm - 112cm|
|Large||Waist||34" - 48"||86cm - 122cm|
|X-Large||Waist||38" - 52"||97cm - 132cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | October 25, 2020Good not great quality. Fast shipping.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- More Like PJ'sBy Current Customer | November 17, 2015Not what I expected. More like silk pajamas than a Vintage Baseball Uniform. The hat is not a ball cap its made of the same silky pajama material. I would not order again. Borrow someone's baseball uniform.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not as cool as the picture looksBy Seoul mom | November 3, 2022Size X-LargeIt’s very thin material, which other reviewers have said but the hat is also so cheap and thin it barely holds its shape. This is very expensive for what it is, it was a bit of a disappointment and we should have returned it.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy JAMES KOHL | November 30, 2021pants very thin and can see through, need underwear that blends.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy William Dodd | July 13, 2015Very authentic, well made.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Ken Morfit | June 12, 2015More like pajamas but I am very satisfied with the uniform especially for the price.Was this review helpful to you?