Classic Marilyn Costume Wig
- One Size Fits Most
- Blonde Costume Wig
- Officially licensed
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
- Wavy platinum blonde synthetic hair
- Mesh wig cap with elastic band at back
- One size fits most adults
There is the long-lasting assumption that hair color lends towards an individual’s personality. Red heads are passionate and quick to anger. Brunettes are serious and smart. And, of course, blondes have all the fun. Doesn’t quite seem fair that the color of your hair is going to so certainly determine what kind of life that you might lead… but it is even less fair for the nuanced hair colors that aren’t mentioned! After all, there is a hair color that has become truly famous for bringing passion, brains, and fun all in one package thanks to the immortal talent of Marilyn Monroe in her platinum locks!
Now you, too, can see what sort of glory Sugar herself knew by donning this Classic Marilyn Costume Wig. This fully licensed wig wears easy with elastic and a comfortable mesh lined interior. Of course, the real glory of these locks comes in their wavy styled platinum shaded faux hair. Styled in the iconic looks of the queen of the silver screen, this is the perfect accessory to complete either a full Marilyn Monroe gown or may be just what you need to dispel the silly myths that a gal can’t be all things at once!
- Horrible!By Anonymous | November 11, 2013I couldn't wear it! It was horrible! Zero structure, zero shape, and zero quality. It looked like a rats nest in a huge tangled knot of a ball.Was this review helpful to you?
- A mess of a wig!By Anonymous | October 19, 2013This was 1 of 5 wigs I bought from this company. Only 2 of the wigs came in a sealed plastic bag. The 2 wigs that came in sealed bags were awesome. This wig was a mess. I tried to style it to look like it should but what ever it is made of is "frizzy" and will not comb into any style. :(Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Peyton Waskey | December 2, 2022The wig looked great.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | May 4, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- NOT WORTH IT!By Julie | October 3, 2019Terrible quality! The back doesn’t look half bad but the front is a total rats nest and it doesn’t look anything like the picture. I tried to return it but they wouldn’t let me because I’ve already opened the package. So unless you know how to fix wigs I would save your money and go somewhere elseWas this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | March 20, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | February 20, 2019Wasnt at all like it was presented in the photo.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 23, 2018Wanna look like Marilyn? This will do it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Hard to shape wigBy Anonymous | October 30, 2017The wig was beautiful but I had to work hard to make it work.Was this review helpful to you?
- Required some styling and hair sprayBy Current Customer | July 10, 2017The wig required some styling and hair spray. It came out of the box looking like a big blonde afro, but we made it work.Was this review helpful to you?