Infant A League of Their Own Dottie Costume
- Pair of Socks
- Dress 98% polyester 2% spandex socks 97% polyester 3% spandex
- Twill short-sleeved shirt dress has off-center front buttons, belt loops at waist
- Embroidered patches sewn to bodice front & left sleeve
- Red canvas ball cap has embroidered "R" patch on front, adjustable at back
- Red knit knee-high socks
- Red faux leather belt has silver-tone metal buckle
- Officially licensed
The Visiting Team
Recently the All-American Babies Professional Baseball League stopped by with a few of their newest recruits for an interview. Once everyone was able to focus on the task at hand, instead of the tiny-leaguers and their positively unbeatable cuteness, we got to work.
We did have some trouble getting answers from the players and relied heavily on interpreting their saliva bubbles and coos, but we did discover that their skills, well, they're low. Half of every team can't actually stand on their own legs, according to their coaches. As for runs, well, those are essentially out of the question given the previous information. But we were assured that each member of the AABPBL was picked for their energy and willingness to keep the tears to a minimum. We also found that along with grips that will come in handy when it's their turn at bat, these rookies had surprisingly powerful pitching abilities!
Design & Details
Before the AABPBL left, we asked if they would try on our A League of Their Own baseball uniforms. The simple 3-piece composition, from our in-house designers, was a home run for the babies and their coaches. The pink, jersey-knit dress not only looked sharp on each tiny-leaguer but made getting in and out of the locker room quick work. Being attracted to bold colors, the rookies loved the bright red belt and Rockford Peaches hat. Their coaches were partial to the fact that the patches and belt were attached and that the buttons were printed on the uniform, noting that those details couldn't go missing or find their way into little mouths.
We're pleased to announce that while each new recruit might not have the skills of the A League of Their Own players, they did love looking the part. And we take their slobbery-smiles as a recommendation for your little one to look Hall of Fame ready in this Made By Us infant costume.
|0/3 Months||Sleeve Length||5"||13cm|
|0/3 Months||Dress Length||13 1/2"||34cm|
|0/3 Months||Hat Circumference||18" - 20"||46cm - 51cm|
|3/6Mo||Hat Circumference||18" - 20"||46cm - 51cm|
|6/9 Months||Sleeve Length||5"||13cm|
|6/9 Months||Dress Length||15"||38cm|
|6/9 Months||Hat Circumference||18" - 20"||46cm - 51cm|
|9/12mo||Sleeve Length||5 1/4"||13cm|
|9/12mo||Hat Circumference||18" - 20"||46cm - 51cm|
|12/18 Months||Sleeve Length||5 1/4"||13cm|
|12/18 Months||Dress Length||17"||43cm|
|12/18 Months||Hat Circumference||18" - 20"||46cm - 51cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Adorable Baby costumeBy Rachel | September 17, 2021Size 3/6MoI bought this for my baby to wear last Halloween and it was adorable. Nice quality--although the material was a little rough, so I put a onesie underneath. She was 3 months at Halloween and this fit perfectly with room to grow.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 15, 2021Height ??????? | Weight ??????? | Size 12/18 Months??? ???? ?? ??Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?