WWE Kane Men's Costume
- Right-Hand Glove
- Left-Hand Wrist Band
- 90% polyester, 10% spandex stretch knit fabric
- Jumpsuit has back zipper, decorative lacing down left pants leg
- Appliqued black "flames"
- Faux-patent-leather belt has hook & loop fastener at back, decorative metal studs
- Glove and wrist band have decorative metal studs
- Mask is foam-backed faux patent leather w/ elastic band around back of head
- Wig sold separately
- Officially licensed, exclusive
The Demon has returned. There is no respite from him. He’s 7 feet of pure wrestling wonder. He’s over 300 pounds of carnage and no one wants to be standing face to face with him in the ring. He’s none other than WWE’s Kane and he’s ready to Chokeslam any opponent into submission. Think you got what it takes to wear the mask, tackle the heaviest of wrestlers and steal the show?
That’s right. You can become Kane. You’ve probably spent many days just daydreaming about using a Clawhold upon your foes as they beg for mercy. You’ve probably imagined dropkicking Randy Orton out of the ring. You’ve probably even imagined the thousands of adoring fans, shouting out your name as you raise your arms victoriously over a felled Kevin Owens. Guess what? You don’t even have to hit the gym or sign a contract with anyone named McMahon to live out your dream. You just need this officially licensed WWE costume.
Design & Details
This adult Kane costume comes with the “Demon’s” signature look. It comes with a red jumpsuit with black designs on the chest and legs. It also comes with Kane’s mask which has black stripes down the front. A belt with studs fits around the waist and the glove with matching gauntlet round out the costume to create a look straight from the ring. You’ll be ready for your debut on Smackdown in no time, so you’d better be ready to throw down with all the heaviest hitters from WWE.
WWE Kane Costume
So, you're probably not seven feet tall, and you probably aren't pure muscle ready for the ring, but that's what's so great about this WWE costume. You don't have to actually wrestle to be your favorite wrestler... you can just sit back, enjoy a shrimp cocktail or two, and have the best Halloween party around AS your favorite wrestler. No body slams required.
|Small||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Medium||Jumpsuit Length||56 1/2"||144cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Large||Jumpsuit Length||57 1/2"||146cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Best Costume Ever!By Anonymous | November 1, 2020Height 5.8 | Weight 132 | Size MediumThis costume is perfect; you will love it if you're a pro wrestling fan. I wasn't sure if it would fit me since I am super slim, but it turned out to be great. I paired this with men's wig, wrestling boots, strobe light, fog machine, and I put on a great show for my office colleague for HalloweenBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- AwesomeBy Anonymous | March 7, 2019Thank you guys i was able to win a costume contest at a local wrestling show with this and the deluxe maskWas this review helpful to you?
- Design Issues!By Ryan | November 14, 2018I really hate leaving any kind of negative review for anything, but this costume pretty much demands it. First of all, if you're going to use their suggested size guide, you better order up one size larger! The first costume I got was a Large, and it had a small hole in it. The costume was so tight that I returned it out of fear for making it worse. I exchanged it for an XL, and my first time bending over, I busted the seam... you know, right in the area that you don't want to be doing that. Obviously a machine manufactures these costumes, but I am certain a human designs them and makes the cuts. Whoever that is, I'm not sure what guidelines they were using. I am a fairly slim 6'4" tall. This costume has ZERO midsection room! It goes from torso, straight to legs. You put it on, zip it up, and the inseam is ALL the way into a wedgie. Needless to say, I sewed it up with some reinforcements, and went about my Halloween with a ton of compliments. I really wasn't expecting anything special when I ordered this, but for the price, I was definitely expecting a little more than what I got... On a positive note, as a huge fan of Kane, this costume is super cool and the detail in pretty phenomenal.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello! Thank you for the input on the costume. Our apologizes that the costume seam on the size XL split open.
In looking at your order information, it seems that you did not reach out to us for help with any concerns you had about the costume.
For future reference, you can always contact our customer service department, as we are very customer friendly and available through phones, chat and e-mail to attempt to resolve any issues.
I will also contact you privately through your e-mail address on file. .
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 18, 2019Was this review helpful to you?