Teen Funky Punky Bones Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. Details
Shipping Destination Restrictions This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
If you've never been to a party with a punk-rock skeleton, then you haven't been to a real party before! But that's not nearly as much fun as being the spectacularly spooky life of the Halloween party, which you can be when you're sporting this Funky Punky Bones Costume to the dance!
Most people either think that skeletons are totally yesterday's fashion news, or that they belong in a biology classroom. After all, you wouldn't show up to a wedding in a gown that's got ribs and femurs printed all over it, or go jogging in a track suit that looks like a full-body x-ray that glows in the dark, would you? (although, a suit like that would totally grow on us!) But once you've danced around to your favorite beats in a spooky costume that lets you show off your own inner-skeleton, you'll quickly be a fan!
Luckily, you don't have to go to a creepy laboratory to change your bones' colors and make them visible to the naked eye. You can just throw on this wacky costume, and you'll be ready to rock! It comes with a black top, and a matching set of leggings and arm coverings, which are all made of stretchy material and printed with vibrant, neon colored bone patterns. But what really makes this funky outfit rock is the frilly, colorful tutu-style skirt. Add a pair of brightly colored sneakers or boots, and put some streaks of color in you hair to look really punk, and you'll be ready to show everyone that skeletons are totally back in style!
- 100% polyester interlock knit, satin, tulle & knit mesh; 90% nylon/10% spandex stretch knit
- Interlock bodice has elastic at peasant neckline & cuffs of short puffy sleeves
- Black dress has neon-colored bones printed on front
- Satin skirt base overlaid w/ tulle layer then vertical strips of pink, blue, green & black knit mesh
- Black interlock sleevelets have finger loop at bottom, elastic at top, printed bones
- Stretch knit leggings have printed bones on front
- Tutu Dress
- Pair of Sleevelets
- Footless Tights
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!