Adult Renaissance Tavern Man Costume
- Shirt/doublet combo
- 100% polyester velour w/ faux leather & gold metallic trim
- Brown pants have elastic waistband & cord calf ties
- Shirt/doublet combo is green velour w/ white sleeves
- Doublet placket edged w/ faux leather & laced w/ brown cord
- Doublet hem & shoulders edged w/ gold metallic ribbon
- Also available in plus size
Well, good morrow to you, young squire! Have another mug of mead to warm that belly. Aye, the tavern is where we call home. As they say, sometimes you want to go where everybody knows your title. So come on in, pull up a stool to the bar and have a drink with Cliff, the scroll-delivery man and Norm, whatever he does for a living. And then there's Frasier, Diane, basically, everybody knows your title at the tavern (Alright so it's not exactly Cheers but can't it at least feel that way?!). The best thing about Renaissance taverns is that no one hassles you for spending all your time there. Plenty of bar wenches to leer at too, once you've had one too many mugs of beer. And taverns are great places to find adventures!
Yes, that's right, adventures. You never know when you'll bump into a knight on his way to slay a dragon. Or perhaps an eccentric old wizard, who turned his apprentice into a frog and must now journey to the forbidden forests to retrieve a pure witch's eye for his cure potion. Or maybe some of the king's men will come in, demanding free drinks and grabbing a wench for fun. Or maybe some rioting townspeople are planning to burn you at the stake because they think you're responsible for the drought. Oh dear. Taverns seem pretty dangerous, now that we think of it. Why are dangerous people always ending up in taverns? Next think you know, that knight will be leading a dragon right to you. And those townspeople will start a bonfire for you. Either that or people will start calling you the town drunk, which, let's face it, you are. How could you not be? You spend every waking moment (and many passed out moments) in that tavern drinking.
|Medium||Chest||40" - 44"||102cm - 112cm|
|Medium||Waist||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Pants Length (Outseam)||41"||104cm|
|Large||Chest||44" - 48"||112cm - 122cm|
|Large||Waist||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Large||Pants Length (Outseam)||41"||104cm|
|X-Large||Chest||48" - 50"||122cm - 127cm|
|X-Large||Waist||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Pants Length (Outseam)||41"||104cm|
- Looks greatBy Donna Diaz | August 2, 2017I ordered a large even though my husband wears medium. It fits and looks great.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy TRACIE SAYLER | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?