Mens Realistic Robin Hood Costume
- Hooded shirt/vest combo
- Belts w/ pouch
- Boot covers
- 100% polyester interlock knit and faux suede fabric, polyurethane faux leather
- Olive green hooded shirt/vest combo has long sleeves and front placket laced with brown cord
- Brown faux suede vest panels fasten at center front with three faux leather buckled straps
- Brown faux suede gauntlets have padded forearm guards
- 4½'' x 5'' pouch attached to black faux leather belt that fastens with Hook and Loop fastener
- Black faux leather cuffed boot covers have an elastic band under each foot
Whisk Maid Marian away to Sherwood Forest in this Robin Hood costume! Be the legendary English hero who may not have really existed. Did you know that historians have never definitively identified who he was? Most think that the mythical character is based on tales of many different men. We don't really care and suspect you won't either. With this classic costume look no one will be confused as to which character you're portraying!
Get a look that everyone will swoon for this Halloween with our Robin Hood costume. This costume will transform you into that handsome hustler for a great price. The costume comes with an olive green hooded shirt/vest combo that has long sleeves and a front placket laced with cord. The brown faux suede vest panels fasten at the front with three buckled straps. This costume is full of detail, too. With matching gauntlets that have padded forearm guards and a pouch for all of your gold attached to a black faux leather belt, you’ll be ready to hit the town for an evening of chivalry at its best. Don’t forget to add black pants, boots, and a bow and arrow to complete the historical storybook figure’s look.
|Small||Chest||32" - 38"||81cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Chest||38" - 44"||97cm - 112cm|
|Large||Chest||44" - 48"||112cm - 122cm|
|X-Large||Chest||48" - 52"||122cm - 132cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Awkward-fittingBy Current Customer | September 25, 2016I specifically checked the sizing chart and measured my boyfriend to each specification.
When the costume came in, it was still way too small and the belt thing doesn't even reach over your shoulder without having to hike it up to your chest, yet that shoulder strap isn't adjustable?
However, the exchange process was quick and easy.Was this review helpful to you?
- cheapBy Anonymous | October 4, 2018When i got this costume the leather was ripped up it was way to big and it felt and looked really really cheap thats all i have to say.Was this review helpful to you?