Plus Size Viking Warrior Costume
- Boot covers
- Molded vinyl horned helmet
- 100% polyester poplin; 94% poly/6% spandex knit mesh; 45% acrylic/55% poly faux fur
- Poplin tunic has mesh sleeves w/ wide fur cuffs
- Belt has plastic buckle
- Tunic & cape edged w/ black & silver geometric brocade ribbon
- Poplin cape has fur collar, pins to tunic w/ plastic medallions
- Fur boot covers have fabric ties
- Also available in standard size
It’s a good day to go raiding – but then isn’t EVERY day? That means every good Viking needs to be always at the ready to strike terror into the hearts of the ones they battle and conquer. Rowing up in a swift ship will help, but what will really make your tendency for treachery known is your terrifying appearance.
You’ll want there to be no question that you mean business in battle, and that when it comes time for splitting the plunder, all the prizes will be yours. And, in the unlikely case you end up finding yourself standing at the doors of Valhalla, you will need to be dressed to impress so Odin will be convinced you’re worthy of letting in to join the eternal banqueting hall.
We’ve read the runes to find an easy way for you to transform yourself into a fearsome Viking, so you can focus on the more important things in life, like looting. The gods answered in the form of this Plus Size Viking Warrior Costume, which has everything you need to complete the formidable look down to the very last detail. Your tunic and cape are trimmed in faux fur to remind everyone you’re a true hunter. The belt and ornaments on the cape have authentic Viking style. Faux fur boot covers will keep your feet warm as you bring the ship to shore. The horned helmed and sword will make the settlers will scatter after just one look (only you will know they’re plastic). Let the marauding begin – skol!
- Amazing!By Claire Putnam | October 9, 2019This fit my six foot husband perfectly! We have always struggled finding him a size that fits right and not too tight! Great quality and he was very happy with this outfit. We will be going together to a party as Vikings and he states "You did great, I love it!"Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 1, 2022Was this review helpful to you?