Plus Size Queen of Wonderland Costume
- Crown Headband
- 93% polyester, 7% nylon
- Pullover dress has elastic back waistband, built-in petticoat
- Bodice has short puffy sleeves, sweetheart neckline with sheer ruffle and stand-up foam collar
- Skirt has tulle petticoat, tiered hemline ruffles, sheer overlay, printed hearts
- 10" wide red satin bow sewn to back waist
- Gold fabric crown attached to plastic headband
- Also available in standard size
The ruling Queen of Wonderland is not one to lose anything, so you’ll be sure to get whatever it is you wish when you wear this modern take on the classic Queen’s dress. While taking off people’s heads simply for disagreeing with you may be going a bit too far, we think the Queen is entitled to rule her kingdom any way that she wishes. Wouldn’t you agree?
This Queen of Wonderland costume dress is made of a poly/nylon blend so you know it will be comfortable enough to wear all night. The dress can be pulled over your head for easy on and off and the back has an elastic waistband for added comfort. The built-in petticoat gives it just the right amount of volume to really help you make an entrance. The bodice of the dress has all of the beautiful embellishments you’ve come to expect including short, puffy sleeves, sweetheart neckline, and stand-up foam collar. This women’s plus size costume also comes with a wide red, satin bow attached at the back and a gold fabric crown that secures in place with the attached headband. Get ready to rule Wonderland with an iron fist this Halloween!
|1X||Chest||42" - 46"||107cm - 117cm|
|1X||Waist||28" - 38"||71cm - 97cm|
|2X||Chest||46" - 50"||117cm - 127cm|
|2X||Waist||30" - 40"||76cm - 102cm|
|3X||Chest||50" - 54"||127cm - 137cm|
|3X||Waist||32" - 42"||81cm - 107cm|
|4X||Chest||52" - 56"||132cm - 142cm|
|4X||Waist||34" - 46"||86cm - 117cm|
|5X||Chest||56" - 60"||142cm - 152cm|
|5X||Waist||46" - 50"||117cm - 127cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Do not order!!By Leah | September 26, 2019This dress came with tears around the waist before I even tried it on. It was damaged and also too big. When I went to process an online return for store credit, I found out it wasn’t eligible for a return. I read nothing about this not being returnable in the product description when I ordered it online. Not even store credit? I’m extremely disappointed and upset. Looks like I’ll be ordering my replacement Queen of Hearts costume from Amazon.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | November 14, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- My daughter is Alice this yearBy Current Customer | September 26, 2017This costume is true to size. I'm a 16 and ordered it in a 1X. The costume looks just like it does in the picture. I'll probably wear it with tights instead of gloves.Was this review helpful to you?