Women's Deluxe Queen of Hearts Costume
- 100% polyester
- Dress has back zipper, short puffed sleeves, stand-up lace collar w/ boning support
- Glittery heart appliques on white bodice inset panel
- Printed card-suit symbols on black skirt inset
- Glitter-covered foam crown has elastic bands to slip over a headband (not included) or pin to hair
- Gloves and hoop petticoat shown in photo are each sold separately
Ponderings of the Heart
We never really understood why the Queen of Hearts was always yelling, "Off with their heads!" Whenever she was angry. We're sure it wouldn't have done too much damage considering most of her subjects had already lost their minds in that crazy world. Just look at the Mad Hatter!
We're not entirely sure what her reasoning is, but we do know a few things about her that we love. She knows she's in charge, so she's never going to take no for an answer. If she wants to go play crochet with a bunch of hedgehogs and flamingos then it's going to happen! She says "paint the roses," we all reply "Would that be ruby or candy red?" As strange of a punishment as decapitation is in this mad world, we very much like our brains still attached so we don't really feel like arguing. She also really knows how to dress well. That whole card theme is really doing it for us. The bold color contrast of red, white, and black really brings out the sinister look in her eyes, which we shouldn't like at all, but are still oddly entranced by... Oh and there's always the awesome fact that she's the queen of a world where you can shrink and grow basically as you please! She could have a regular-sized castle and then have a miniature one inside that castle where she could hang out all the time without her subjects bothering her with silly things.
If you're ready to transform into the deliciously devious character, then this Deluxe Queen of Hearts Costume is for you! It comes with a red dress with short, puffed sleeves and a stand-up lace collar. The dress fits with a zipper in the back. It also has plenty of heart applique details and comes with a glittering crown to finish off the whole look!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great CostumeBy Anonymous | October 3, 2018about 4 inches too long had to get it altered, trust me they charge an arm and a leg. bit I still like itWas this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Great Costume Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Great Costume No (0)
- Queen of HeartsBy Kj | November 7, 2022Size LargeI work for a pediatric hospital. This costume fit right into our Disney villain’s theme! Tge costume fit perfectly and had many compliments on it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Pearl | October 29, 2022Size LargeThe dress is very thin and a bit transparent. The crown is very cheaply made. When I opened the package the crown was very bent and coming apart. I had to hot glue my crown back together. I’m not sure if it was worth it.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2022Normally wear a large in clothes, dress fit everywhere except arms seems as it was made way smaller than it should beWas this review helpful to you?
- PrettyBy Amanda | October 23, 2022Height 5 | Weight 5 | Size LargeI like the look and fit of this costume, but I was disappointed that the neckline is a little off center, which really bothers me, but I kept it because I didn't know if I had time to return it and get another one before the event I bought it for. Another thing I don't like is the piece around the neck. It doesn't want to stand up right. I've got to figure out how to make it cooperate for the event. Also, the crown is very cheaply made. Not sure I'm going to use it. Looks like you need a headband for it, but it didn't come with one. The dress is pretty long. I'll either have to hem it up or wear taller shoes. Overall it's pretty, just not worth what was paid for it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Size issueBy Anonymous | October 19, 2022This costume is cute but I have difficulty with the size. I originally got a medium because that’s the size I wear. It was too tight but the length was perfect. So, I ordered a large & it fits well except it is way too long. So, now I’m deciding which one to keep & which one to send back.Was this review helpful to you?
- YikesBy Anna | October 10, 2022Way too long, cheaply made and does not mimic the picture. Crown was smashed when I opened the package and the neckline collar did not stand erect. Also was tight around the waist and a satin material. Was mostly disappointed I had to pay a restocking fee of 18 percent and I’m still without a costume for my party as I am the hostess and wanted to look great.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Costume!By Lib | June 27, 2022Fit perfectly-great outfit! I am 5'3" and it was about 3 inches too long-but still wearable without hemming. Good quality and super fun to wear-I recommend it!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Good qualityBy Rachel | October 14, 2021Height 5'1" | Weight 118 | Size SmallI was a little hesitant to order this but it actually fit really well and is exactly as described. The quality is on par for a costume as if I bought it at the Halloween stores. I didn't have any issues, zipper works and no rips or anything. Over all, I'm happy with this purchase!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Addison | October 12, 2021Height 5´5¨ | Weight 127 | Size MediumAbsolutely love how quick the costume arrived. The dress is a little too long on me, so id recommend also purchasing a comfortable but slight heeled shoe to pair with the dress. The crown confused me the most. Overall a really great experience for my first time ordering from this site! I highly recommend this! Cute and comfy!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 27, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Nicer than expected.By Cris | September 15, 2019This costume fits perfectly and looks nice. There is room (extra length) to put a hoop petticoat under the costume skirt, in fact I believe it is meant to be worn with one. Great purchase.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Everything fit really well. Got a lot of compliments!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018Dress was fine except for the length made for someone taller.Was this review helpful to you?