Deluxe King of Hearts Costume
- Deluxe King of Hearts Costume
- 100% polyester poplin, brocade, crushed velvet, satin & faux fur
- Sleeveless tunic has panels of black poplin & gold brocade w/ hem band of diamond print satin
- Tunic edged w/ metallic gold piping at neck, armholes & hem; buttons behind neck
- Thigh-length coat is red crushed velvet w/ edging of white faux fur
- Upper coat sleeves are puffed w/ alternating panels of velvet & diamond print satin
- White satin sash has gold edging, printed red hearts
- Crown has fur band, velvet cap, stuffed gold points & ribs
- Also available in plus size
Look, you’re not the first person who started dating someone, fell in love with them, and then realized that they had a passion for beheading people, alright? We know that, sometimes, life with your Queen can feel a little lonely - literally, since she insists on beheading practically every person the two of you come into contact with - but at the very least, you can take comfort in the fact that you’re the only one who knows how to calm her down when all she’s seeing is red (as in, the blood of all of your subjects). That’s something, right?!
And when the going gets tough and the heads get rolling, we’d like to encourage you to just take a moment to remember why you fell in love with her in the first place. We’re willing to bet that one of the reasons why you were so attracted to her was because of her passion. It’s a totally natural thing! Especially when you, yourself, are so moderate and even-tempered, it’s completely understandable that you’d be drawn to someone who shows such a fiery display of self-possession. And of course you couldn’t have foreseen that all of that was just a preview of her murderous tendencies! We all try to pretend we’re perfect at the beginning of a relationship, only to later find out that our significant other was covering up a love of Nickelback, or a poor credit score - or, in the case of your Queen - a delight in taking other people’s lives. Again…don’t blame yourself! This is just the rabbit hole you tumbled down into!
So make the best of it by donning this Deluxe King of Hearts Costume when you're representing the moderate, non-murderous part of the Wonderland government! The exclusive ensemble includes a tunic edged with metallic gold piping, a crushed velvet coat with white faux fur and puffed sleeves, a white satin sash, and even a crown for a truly regal look. Wear your own favorite black pants and shoes to complete the majestic outfit. Like you to your queen, this costume is the perfect complement to our deluxe Queen of Hearts costume. After all, who needs couples counseling or psychiatric therapy when the two of you look this good?!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Great King CostumeBy coachlong | January 16, 2013Costume was exactly as described and fit perfectly. My husband is not a big fan of costumes, but this worked well, and was just the right amount of pieces, not too complicated or problematic in any way.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Great King Costume Yes (4) Vote No on the review titled Great King Costume No (0)
- King Of Hearts CostumeBy Anonymous | November 3, 2014This costume was great and fit true to size. Well made.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled King Of Hearts Costume Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled King Of Hearts Costume No (0)
- Great quality cistumeBy Anonymous | August 29, 2021Height 5’11” | Weight 172 | Size LargeI have bought many good costumes for my husband and this King of Hearts costume fills that bill. The material is high quality and very well made. It looks like a much more expensive costume than it is. The only small negative is that the crown, which is very good looking, is too small for his head. That will be easily remedied with a snip and elastic. He and I both highly recommend this costume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 30, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2021Was this review helpful to you?