Adult Plus Size Queen of Hearts Costume
- Tulle Petticoat with Hoop
- Heart-Shaped Tiara
- Jeweled Velvet Choker
- Long, Elegant Gown
- Lace, stiff collar
- 95% polyester 5% spandex
- Skirt is 100% polyester
- Puff shoulders with gold trim, lace cuffs, and checkered pattern
- Full-length white tulle petticoat with elastic waistband
- Sequin heart crown
It's time to set up the court for a game of croquet! We all know your royal highness will win, but it's still fun to watch. If you're a little rusty, that's okay too. I don't think many people will be able to take their eyes off your beautiful gown. And if they do, then off with their head!
True To Size
|2X||Upper Sleeve Circumference||12"||30cm|
|3X||Upper Sleeve Circumference||12"||30cm|
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Awesome Costume, just sizing is offBy Kim | November 5, 2019The delivery was perfect, the costume itself was GREAT. My husband was King of Hearts (bought also on here), we won best couple, best overall and Owners Choice.. The only problem was the arms, I bought a 1x/2x, I normally wear a large shirt, and 14 jeans (I'm tall). The arms would not go past my forearms, I had to cut a hole where the gold ribbon is, it was so tight that was the only way to get it up. Silver Lining, I had homemade AC for the night ;)Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Awesome Costume, just sizing is off Yes (2) Vote No on the review titled Awesome Costume, just sizing is off No (0)Monster Responds...You two look awesome! Your Queen of Hearts costume totally earned that best couple's costume award! Thanks for letting us know about the sleeves, smart thinking on your quick fix.
- Loved the costumeBy Shelly | November 5, 2022Height 5'5 | Weight 295 | Size 3XI loved the costume! It fit perfectly, except for the sleeves..they were super tight and seemed disportionate as the rest of the costume was wonderful! I received a lot of compliments!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Loved the costume Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Loved the costume No (0)
- Save your moneyBy Lora | October 30, 2015While it did arrive before Halloween, the outfit was completely horrid. It was odd at first glance, and even odder on. The materiel is itchy and course, the design of the dress is unreasonable, the checker pattern is disgusting and the dress over all was hard to even get into. I'm glad I only spent 30 seconds in this dress just to try it on, I wouldn't put anybody through the torture or wearing this all night or even five minutes. If I could I would give this zero stars.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Colleen Hammett | August 26, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- A hit!By Current Customer | November 12, 2018Lots of compliments but sizing is off. I was able to alter the largest size to fit and got lots of compliments and won 3rd place at work!!!Was this review helpful to you?