Plus Size Women's Caged Heart Queen Costume
- 5X: Coming Soon
- Cage Skirt
- 100% polyester jersey knit & sequin knit fabrics
- Bodysuit has back zipper, buttons w/ elastic loops at back of collar
- Snaps at crotch
- Bodysuit front is decorated with sequins, silver braid, strands of faux pearl beads
- Cage skirt is 6 hoops of fabric-covered plastic boning, connected by vertical ribbons
- Skirt has elasticized satin waistband
- Skirt is decorated with fabric roses
- Wig and scepter are each sold separately
Roses in Bloom
Wonderland is a pretty amazing place. You never quite know what you'll find. But the thing that shocked us the most was realizing that the Queen of Hearts didn't just love roses. Turns out that the roses were pretty fond of her, too! In fact, all she needed to do was treat her floral garden kindly and those petals would bloom all around her, creating one heck of a wardrobe in a snap! Can we replicate something as unique here on Earth? Well, it's time to test our talents!
Test out an entirely different take on the Wonderland Queen when you wear this Plus Size Caged Heart Queen costume. This clever costume starts out as a bodysuit that zips up the back and buttons at the neck. Sequins, shiny silver braid, and faux pearls decorate the front cutout and puffy sleeves add to the queenly aesthetic.
The skirt is constructed of several plastic hoops, covered in fabric and held in place by sheer ribbons. Colorful fabric roses are tied at several joints along the skirt and the whole thing can be worn with an elastic satin waistband or left to the side when you choose to leave court behind! Add a bright red wig or ornate crown to complete your look and show that you are the one who rules Wonderland!
|1X||Sleeve Length||10 1/2"||27cm|
|2X||Sleeve Length||10 1/2"||27cm|
|3X||Sleeve Length||10 1/2"||27cm|
|4X||Sleeve Length||10 1/2"||27cm|
|5X||Sleeve Length||10 1/2"||27cm|
- Worth every pennyBy Diana | October 30, 2022Size 1XThis was so fun to wear. A little difficult to get on and off due to the back zipper - yes there are snaps underneath but I could maneuver due to shoulder issues. Make sure to order the crown and wand.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Worth every penny Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Worth every penny No (0)
- Super cuteBy Reapacheeps | October 27, 2022Height 5’0 | Weight 160~ | Size 2XIt was a snug fit, but it’s comfortable. The material gives a little and gets easier to move around in after some time when you’re wearing it. I usually wear a large or XL depending on brand, so I recommend sizing up just once for comfort.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Christina | September 19, 2022I can’t wait to wear this in New Orleans for Halloween this year. I initially went off the sizing guide and it broke me heart for a week because my measurements put it at a 5x (I’m a size 10/12). Then I worried about getting the replacement in time to try it on and possibly send it back for another size. Customer service was great! I ended up ordering a 3x which is still loose on me but I’m planning for weight gain with all the food and alcohol ??Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great, but inaccurate size chart.By karla quintana-brooks | November 9, 2022Size down.....Great costume but I'm only giving it three stars because the sizing is significantly off. However, customer service was INCREDIBLE and saved the day by sending me a replacement costume in time for my part. Thank you again, you have a customer for life!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?