Women's Plus Size Oktoberfest Fraulein Costume
- Women's Plus Size Oktoberfest Fraulein Costume
- 100% polyester
- Dress has back zipper; styled as skirt & corset over peasant blouse
- Skirt & sleeves have eyelet edging; bodice has brocade ribbon trim and satin ribbon lacing
- Black netting petticoat has elastic waistband
- Red velvet apron has self-fabric waist ties
It's time to celebrate, Bavarian-style! Dust off your beer stein, throw some bratwurst on the fire, and get ready to dance and feast in this Plus Size Oktoberfest Fraulein Costume.
Even someone who knows absolutely nothing else about German culture has probably heard of the annual festival of Oktoberfest. It's the sixteen day celebration of beer, food, music, and having fun. It really does sound like the happiest place on Earth (as long as you don't go overboard, that is). Each year, when it's getting close to festival time again, someone in every group of friends around the world inevitably suggests that they all go to it. If you've gotten to go, you are super lucky, and if you go regularly... can we go with you next time? We'll be on our best behavior, and we promise, we're lots of fun!
If you want to feel the Oktoberfest spirit as badly as we do, this fashionable costume dress will get you off on the right foot. Inspired by the traditional dresses worn by Alpine peasants, this outfit has nearly everything you'll need to get into the festive mood. The frilly blouse and corset come attached to the dress as one garment, which zips up in the back. The decorative details on the edges of the bodice and the ribbons give the dress a bit of classic style, and the red fabric apron adds some old-world charm to your look. You'll just need some comfy matching shoes and a stein full of hearty lager, and you'll be the most delightful Fraulein in the biergarten.
- snugBy charthecostumestar65 | October 7, 2015I don't know what kind of material the top is made from, but its very stiff, and its long and tight around the waist, the material for the slip is very itchy, I couldn't wear it without a slip under it, or I would be itching and scratching my legs and thighs...Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Sam | October 15, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Melody | September 15, 2020Height 5'5" | Weight 206 | Size 3Xnice fit very well made.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Fast shipping. It was a little longer for me but that’s just because I’m shorter.. I did measure myself to make sure I ordered the correct size. It fit perfectly!Was this review helpful to you?
- Quality costume; perfect fit!By Beer Maiden | November 4, 2018So greateful for larger sizes and measurement instructions. Such a fun costume! Speedy delivery too.Was this review helpful to you?
- MehBy sarasellers | December 18, 2015Not bad, but not great either. Fit is a little off, but the mid-section is adjustable, so I can make it work.Was this review helpful to you?