Women's Plus Size Miss. Cookie Costume
- 100% polyester
- Stretch knit bodysuit has zipper down center back
- Padded cups w/ underwire, elastic in shoulder straps
- Satin bows sewn on the bust and front, organza layers on the hips
- Snaps at crotch for toilet access
- Garters straps w/ clips and fiber filled cookies to fasten stockings (sold separately)
- Wide elastic belt has adjustable hook and loop fastener on the, fiber filled cookie sewn on the front back
- Plastic headband slides through fabric piece to hold large foam backed bow up
- Choker has hook and eye on the back, ribbon bow on the front
The Top Snack
What's the best snack? Some might argue potato chips or crackers, but that's crazy! Everyone knows the best snack is sweet, gooey, and fresh out of the oven. That's right. Cookies!
Cookies are far and above the best snack on planet Earth, and anyone who disagrees? Well, they just need a little more convincing! Perhaps when they get a glimpse at you in this Women's Plus Size Miss Cookie Costume, they'll be singing the praises of cookies!
This costume makes anyone ready for a snack! The women's bodysuit is made out of a material that stretches for a fit that hugs your curves. It also features a zipper in the back. The bust has padded cups with underwire support to help give shape to the outfit, and the elastic straps help you get form fit. The snaps along the bottom help for easy bathroom access, so you don't have to fuss with the zipper each time!
Of course, what really makes this costume stand out is the mouthwatering cookie pattern, which is designed to look like a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie! The matching headband has a large bow and a small, cookie in the middle. Finally, the included choker fits with a hook and loop fastener to tie the whole look together! It's one look that will have every sweet tooth's attention!
|1X||Torso||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
- Runs very smallBy Anonymous | November 21, 2022Height 5'10 | Size 2XSuper cute but runs very small. I never wear plus sizes. I'm usually a size Large in tops. In this I needed a 2x and even still the leotard is short and pulled and the bust area was very small in the 2x. Wish this came in "Tall.." I wish this company started making costumes in tall sizes. I tried on a different costume with a leotard and the same issue happened. It wasn't long enough in the torso no matter how large of a size I ordered.Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs small in length and overallBy Teresse | November 14, 2022Adorable costume. It just runs really small. I usually am a large in tops and in this I needed a 2x to make it work. The leotard runs really short in the torso. I'm 5'10 and it pulls ( so not the most comfortable fit but thankfull for the tulle in the back to take care of that issue.) I was drawn to the costume due to the tulle. Like most of the costumes with leotards from this site they run short in the torso. I wish they had " tall" sizes. This is more suited towards someone probably 5'6 and under. Since this is an adult costume, I wish the bust ( cups) area was bigger too. I didn't really see any significant size difference in the bust when I reordered this costume.
in a larger size.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- MISS CookieBy Niyia | November 7, 2022Height 5'7 | Size 5XI'm a plus size woman normally wear 20 in pants 22 to 24 in Shirts 52 g bra size. Although the costume did not fit my boobs correctly I still love it n so does my husband I bought a 5xBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?