Deluxe Red Queen Wig for Adults
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes to be featured here.
- From Smiffy's Fever Wig Collection
- Short, curly red hair styled in a heart shape
- High quality mesh lining holds wig firmly in place
- Even fits over regular sized heads!
Up until now her secret had been kept safe, but now you can shout, “Off with their heads” and look like you mean business when you wear this Adult Deluxe Red Queen Wig! This lovely blood red wig is as beautiful as they come, with curly red tresses sitting ever so elegantly in the shape of a heart you will have a royal coiffure that won't quit. Never concern your tiny head with worries of even a single hair going out of place while you shout out orders to all of your subjects.
- Fantastic wig!By CT | November 1, 2019
Wow, the quality of this wig is unmatched! Super strong structure to keep it staying up all day (even on a really windy night!). I don't think I've ever had a Halloween wig that was this nice, they usually look janky but not this one!Was this review helpful to you?
- looks great and fits wellBy Current Customer | June 21, 2016
Got this for my mother in law. I'm having a costume wedding and she wants to be the queen of hearts. It looks great and fits well.Was this review helpful to you?
- Decent quality wigBy Decent wig | September 22, 2022
Decent quality wig The quality is good and the color is accurate to the posting. Wish it have a little more definition because I’m not a wig stylist but it will do.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021
Size StandardNot as vibrant or shiny a red as I was expecting as per the photos. Quality at first glance seems ok though I’m not convinced it’s worth the price paid. Also, the heart shape bumps are not as pronounced as shown in photo online.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Monster Responds...Thanks so much for letting us know how this dramatic red wig worked for you in person. We bet it will really set off your Red Queen costume just right! Have a happy Halloween!