Black Thigh High Stockings
- Black Nylon Thigh High Stockings
- 100% nylon
- One-size fits most (90-160lbs)
We’re not gonna take it! No, we’re not gonna take it, anymore!
Say good bye to those old granny panty hose. We know they were the height of fashion in like, World War II. But guess what, it ain’t the 40s anymore. And you are not gonna take it, you want something to match the little black dress that you bought, and the witches costume you were going to wear this year for Halloween.
Well, welcome to the future! These Black Thigh High Stockings will match any dress you have (well, maybe not that one that you hide in the way back of your closet…we’re not sure much will match that one). You won’t have to pull them up over your stomach, (well duh, they are thigh highs). Every woman should wear a pair of black thigh highs.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- SexyBy Current Customer | October 4, 2016Love them!!Was this review helpful to you?
- PerfectBy Anonymous | November 11, 2013They are so worth the price, I've been using them ever since I bought them, nice strong material.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Maria | November 6, 2022Ok but kept sliding down so didn't wear them in the endBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- MsBy Noe Garza | December 21, 2021Height 5’ 7” | Weight 250 | Size StandardWas this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Ms Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Ms No (0)
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Thin, but niceBy Aeris | November 26, 2018I really like these! I've worn them a handful of times now and even threw them into the wash and there's been no signs of ripping. As with other stockings, they don't stay up too well. I'm 5'6 and pretty thin; they can barely stretch over my knee, let alone up my thigh like in the picture. They settle comfortably under my knees, but I just pull them up once in a while to adjust. Something that I wasn't expecting was how thin they are. They're definitely not warm and they're so thin that I worried about them just ripping at the next tug, but I like them!Was this review helpful to you?