Kids Evil Jester Costume
- Waist Sash
- Headpiece w/Skulls
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Shirt is dark red on the right chest and left arm and black on the left chest and right arm
- Pullover shirt has jagged hemline & jagged elasticized cuffs
- Pants are dark red on the left leg with the right leg solid black
- Pants have elastic waistband and elasticized jagged cuffs
- Hood covers entire head and has large jagged-edged shawl collar w/ plastic skulls dangling from points
- Hood is half black & half dark red, w/ stuffed crescents on top and plastic skulls dangling from ends
- Waist sash is solid black
- Molded vinyl mask has elastic band for security
Jesters are fun, right?! They're like if someone took a clown, an acrobat, and a stand up comedian, and squished them together into a one-man party starter. What if a little “evil” got mixed in there, too? We don't want to think about how spooky that would be, but your kid can dress up in this Evil Jester Costume and spread some scares instead of laughs!
Being an evil jester takes more than just a freaky outfit and mask. It takes a mischievous attitude, and a real sense of what gives people the heebie jeebies. Your little scare-er can't expect to have everyone's hair standing on end on their first day. Like anything worth doing right, it's going to take practice. But, evil jesters are more than just scary, otherwise they would just be regular old monsters. They also have to be kinda funny, like they creep people out while making them laugh nervously as they back away. That's the really tough part of being a scary trickster. We can't think of a good example of this (like we said before, we don't like thinking about how spooky they are) but once your kid is dressed up in this costume, we bet they'll figure out the perfect balance between silly and scary in no time.
This costume is sure to add the right vibe to your little one's creepy court jester routine. The black and red colors on the outfit seem innocent enough, but one look at the devilish skull mask will make everyone nervous about their next trick. Will they do a juggling act, or tell a joke, or something much more sinister? Whatever it is, it'll be a scream!
|X-Small (4-6)||Pant Length||29"||74cm|
|X-Small (4-6)||Shirt Length||23"||58cm|
|X-Small (4-6)||Waist||18" - 24"||46cm - 61cm|
|X-Small (4-6)||Chest||35" - 39"||89cm - 99cm|
|Small (6-8)||Pant Length||30"||76cm|
|Small (6-8)||Shirt Length||24"||61cm|
|Small (6-8)||Waist||22" - 36"||56cm - 91cm|
|Small (6-8)||Chest||37" - 41"||94cm - 104cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Pant Length||31"||79cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Shirt Length||24"||61cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Waist||22" - 38"||56cm - 97cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Chest||37" - 41"||94cm - 104cm|
|Large (10-12)||Pant Length||32"||81cm|
|Large (10-12)||Shirt Length||25"||64cm|
|Large (10-12)||Waist||22" - 40"||56cm - 102cm|
|Large (10-12)||Chest||38" - 42"||97cm - 107cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Pant Length||33"||84cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Shirt Length||26"||66cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Waist||24" - 44"||61cm - 112cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Chest||40" - 45"||102cm - 114cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- best looking jester costume for a 6 yr old everBy britanica | January 16, 2013were not use to buying scary costumes for our son because his sister has always been scared of them and halloween. but this year was different, so we got to have fun. he wore this to his school for halloween day and won best costume that day along with most spirited all week. his sister absolutely loved it. he looked the part with the tiny skulls hanging off of the hat and attachment. this was a cool costume!!Was this review helpful to you?
- RealisticBy Ace | March 8, 2019The mask can be adjusted and its a big adventage for little kids.
High quality fabrics, scary and fun garanteed.Was this review helpful to you?