Headband w/ Scissors and Blood
- Headband w/ scissors and blood
- Black headband w/ red plastic blood
- Top half of plastic scissors sticks out of top
Whoa! Looks like someone's hair got butchered at the salon again! It's an age-old story...you come in to touch up your roots, and the next thing you know, Becky - who's been your stylist forever - is jamming her shears right into your head. You noticed she wasn't looking the best when you waltzed in a few minutes late - even after she said that she had a tight schedule that day and would only squeeze you on her break in as a favor - but you thought she was just tired from working so hard! Which is why you were late, in the first place...you were actually doing her a favor by stopping at Starbucks real quick to get a latte. After all, who wouldn't love a few minutes of downtime before their next appointment!
But she kept mumbling under her breath, and you don't even think she was paying attention when you showed her your Pinterest board of the kind of Bayalage you wanted to her do real quick. Rude! And then before you knew it, she was stumbling around, knocking things over, and before you could say, "Uh, Becky? I'm kind of in a hurry", BAM! Those scissors were gliding right into your skull, and your hand was being crushed by her obviously-does-not-use-Crest-Whitening-Strips teeth! And now you're totally a zombie, and you don't even get to be the one with the cutest hair. But don't freak out yet! Just pull those roots backs with this Headband with Scissors and Blood, and bam! Problem managed. The headband is in this fall's signature red (even though it's your blood) and the scissors are a total conversation-starter! So yeah, when all is said and done, maybe this whole zombie thing won't be so bad after all? You're lookin' pretty cute, and you just saved some sweet cash, because Becky? Is sooo not getting a tip.
- cheap and broke immediatelyBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018The headband is plastic, the scissors are foam and glued on. The scissors fell off immediately after taking them out of the shipping box. It was a huge pain to glue back together, since the area to glue is so tiny.
If the headband and scissors had been molded out of one piece of plastic, they would have been great. My daughter received a lot of compliments for the scissors and trickle of blood down her forehead.Was this review helpful to you?
- Zombie school GirlBy Current Customer | October 29, 2018Fun costume. My daughter loves it.Was this review helpful to you?