Toddler's Sheriff Costume
- 100% polyester poplin fabric
- Shirt has buttons at center front & on sleeve cuffs
- Embroidered "Sheriff Dept." patch & rank stripes on each sleeve
- Functional breast pockets w/ contrasting flaps
- Pants have elastic waist, side stripes
- Faux leather belt has silver-tone metal buckle
- Pre-tied necktie has elastic neck band
- Brass-tone metal badge has pin back
- Exclusively made by us!
The littlest sheriff
Being a law enforcement officer is no easy task. There are long days and longer nights, with plenty of weekends and holidays away from the missus and kids. There's a constant threat of danger, whether you're bustin' up a drug ring or in the middle of a high-speed chance down the freeway. And don't even get us started on the bureaucracy and red tape once you get higher up on the force. Search warrants! Subpoenas! Pensions!
Being a sheriff is difficult enough, but it's even harder when you're only three years old. High-speed patrol car chases are so much more challenging when you can't reach the floor pedals. There's only so fast you can furiously pedal your tricycle! It's hard to pull all-night stakeouts when your bedtime is 7 p.m. And every time you get really engrossed in your case file, it's naptime. Even getting ready for work is difficult, since you can't tie your own shoes yet and have to ask your mom to help you. Sometimes, your coworkers tease you for bringing in your baby blanket, even though HR has talked to them about that a few times now. And your mom doesn't let you drink coffee, so you feel even more out of place in the precinct.
Yes, being a three-year-old law officer is no walk in the park, but it's in your blood, so you've got to do it. At least you can look sufficiently official with this Toddler's Sheriff Costume. The costume includes a tank long-sleeved shirt covered in police patches, brass buttons and even a sheriff's star. There's also a built-in brown tie to go with. The brown pants feature a tan stripe along the outside of the legs.
Laying down the law
You may be the youngest person to ever be promoted to sheriff this side of the Mississippi, but everyone will respect you with this Toddler's Sheriff Costume!
|18 Months||Sleeve Length||12 1/2"||32cm|
|18 Months||Shirt Length||12"||30cm|
|18 Months||Waist||17 1/2" - 21 1/2"||44cm - 55cm|
|18 Months||Inseam||13 1/2"||34cm|
|18 Months||Pants Outseam||20"||51cm|
|18 Months||Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|18 Months||Sleeve Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|18 Months||Shirt Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|18 Months||Waist||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|18 Months||Inseam||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|18 Months||Pants Outseam||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|2T||Sleeve Length||12 1/2"||32cm|
|2T||Waist||18" - 22"||46cm - 56cm|
|4T||Waist||19" - 23"||48cm - 58cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Scratchy and roughBy Anonymous | October 9, 2022Size 4TI let my son choose his costume and this is the one he picked. The shirt is really rough and scratchy material. The shirt also runs a bit small. He is wearing a 3T and we picked the 3-4 size. I’m not sure if he will wear it because the material is pretty uncomfortable and it’s too small to put a shirt on underneath.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?