Halloween Kid's Michael Myers Costume
- Sturdy 100% polyester twill fabric
- Jumpsuit has front zipper
- Elastic back waistband
- Molded vinyl mask has elastic band around back of head
- Mask covers entire face
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Beware the Fun-Sized Fright
Nobody really wants to buddy up to Hannibal Lector and his nasty eating habits. Freddy Krueger doesn’t exactly inspire cuddly feelings with his razor blades and sinister face. And really, the original Michael Myers’ expressionless white mask would probably give you the heebie-jeebies in real life. But what if your kid wore that mask? We feel like we would be more tempted to say “Aww!” and invite him in for a Halloween party. Fortunately, this Myers is only interested in the destruction of candy. Your party is probably safe, even if your chocolate stash isn’t!
Your child will serve up screams galore in this officially licensed, exclusive Halloween Kids Michael Myers Costume! When Michael first escaped the sanitarium, he felt he had more important things to do than find a change of clothes. Fortunately, you don’t need anything fancy to terrify people out of their minds. The blue jumpsuit has a front zipper and an elastic back waistband that is comfortable enough for randomly appearing near graveyards and chasing people through hospitals. The molded vinyl mask is modeled after Myers’ iconic blank-faced disguised (originally a Captain Kirk mask painted white), and has Myer’s slicked-back hair. It covers the whole face with holes for the eyes and stays on via an elastic strap. Can’t have it falling off, even if the whole neighborhood knows who you are behind it!
What’s the Boogeyman?
Unlike Myers’ movie family, you’ll be happy to see this little terror come home! Better beware closets while he has this costume on – it’s too good not to give your friends and family a few jump-scares!
- Great except maskBy Sal’s Mom | October 28, 2020Size LargeThe costume was perfect, sizing was on point. Mask was an issue, large for a child so eye openings were off and thickened material around eye openings made it impossible to wear.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | June 16, 2020Was this review helpful to you?