Men's Halloween II Michael Myers Coveralls Costume
- 100% polyester gabardine fabric
- Jumpsuit has zipper at center front, metal snaps at collar & sleeve cuffs
- 6 big pockets--left & right breast, front & back hips
- Officially licensed
You know who we mean when we say "he," don't you? We're referring to the one and only Michael Myers. Nope, not the funny actor who starred in all the Austin Powers movies either. We're talking about the man who has black eyes and a soul that is pure evil. We're talking about the knife-wielding murderer who escaped from an asylum to act upon his murderous urges. Murdering is basically the only thing that he ever thinks about so he can't even be bothered with picking out a new outfit everyday. That's why he always wears that creepy white featureless mask and his trusty cargo-style coveralls.
If you are looking to transform into the villain that arose from the popular slasher film Halloween II then these Michael Myers coveralls are the best option for you. This zip-up jumpsuit has 6 huge pockets and metal snaps on the collar and sleeves cuffs. This officially licensed garment looks exactly like the one that the infamous killer wears in the popular slasher film franchise. All you need is the iconic white mask, a fake knife prop, and some black utility boots. Get ready to hear the screams when you arrive to the costume party in this haunting getup. If you really want to hear people shriek, just start singing the Michael Myers theme song and you'll make run for their lives!
- At last in its REAL sprue green color!!By Current Customer | October 14, 2018This mechanic jumpsuit is made from patters created by sacrificing a screen used jumpsuit. You cant get closer than that except maybe for a better choice of cloth to make it look more sturdy.
The stitching is good. Could be better but it works for the look. Just be carefull not to spread your legs or get to a prone position or you will rip the crotch stitching. For the rest... this IS the best option for an accurate H1 and H2 look.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?