Halloween Kills Coveralls for Kids
- 100% polyester poplin fabric
- Coveralls have front center zipper closure and elastic waistband at back
- Realistic blood stains and bullet hole details
- One size fits most children
- Officially licensed
When your child wants to dress up, do they go for cute, spooky, or scary? The kids we have polled usually say spooky, but we get a good amount of all of them. The funny thing is that kids don’t always think the same things are scary as we do. Some are just terrified of clowns (which we find understandable), and others are more scared of vampires, werewolves, or aliens. They also don’t categorize some things as scary that most adults would and vice versa.
For example, while this Halloween Kills costume was pretty high up there on the scary scale for adults, it didn’t even make the top fifty for kids. In fact, the number one scariest thing we found when we polled kids is cooties! That’s right, simple, loveable cooties that all adults have. Once we figure that costume out, we should be able to retire! In the meantime, kids will just have to settle for this.
A Bloody Coverup
The good news is that this is a great costume! The coveralls have a pre-ripped sleeve and several pre-blasted bullet holes, so there will be no need to make your own. The blood and tire tread has also been pre-applied, leaving you all the precious time you would’ve spent on it. That means more time scaring your kids with cooties, which is a victory in anyone’s book.
Pass the Mike
When your children come tell you that they want to get a bloody, torn murderer costume, this is absolutely the best choice. The Halloween Kills Child Coveralls are perfect for any occasion, from Halloween, to Mardi Gras, to Karaoke night. We know you’ll love them!
|Standard||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Standard||Waist||30" - 33"||76cm - 84cm|
- Five StarsBy Amaryllis Valazquez | November 8, 2022Size StandardThe size says standard size my son is 12 years old and it fit him perfectly. I would say the size is a 12-18 for kids.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Overpriced for what you getBy Anonymous | December 25, 2021Size StandardI should have read the description better but this is ONLY the coveralls and does NOT include the mask. For this price it should include the mask. PartyCity has the mask and coverall combo for the same price (now that I notice). This really makes me feel like it was a rip off.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?