Halloween Kills Michael Myers Mask
- Latex mask
- Eye holes allow vision
- Mask looks like Michael Myers
- One size fits most
- Officially licensed
Are you too pretty to show your face at your local biker bar? Maybe you have been taking care of yourself more and now your vampire and undead friends don’t want to hang out anymore? Or maybe you have been in solitary confinement for years and now you really want to make an impression when they release you into the general population?
If any of those situations describes you, then welcome! This is the genuine replica Halloween Kills Michael Myers mask that you have been looking for.
From the way the never-healing knife wounds on the side of his face curve, to the gentle yellowing of the many contusions and road burns, we have captured Michael Myers in magnificent detail. Sporting a freshly bleeding cut on the right side of his face, you can almost believe that he is there right in front of you! Fortunately, that is not the case, but still, the gruesome mask is very close.
Silent But Deadly
This Michael Myers mask creates a close twin of the famed killer, no matter how pretty you are normally. Don’t fear that the mask won’t be able to cover all of your natural beauty! It can and it will, and you will love it the whole time.
|Standard||One Size||One size fits most adults||One size fits most adults|
- ScaryBy Chris | April 23, 2022Blew my mind away.
It's very graphic and creative. Above and beyond what I was expecting. Thanks!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Linda | November 1, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Perla Sanchez | October 12, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?