Licensed Halloween II Economy Mask
- Licensed Halloween II Economy Mask
- latex mask
- eye holes & nose holes on classic Michael Myers mask
- Actual mask is very pale. Not pinkish as in photo.
Michael Myers’ blank, expressionless face has caused millions of nightmares around the world, and now this face can be yours!
Of course, you’ll need to become absolutely, insanely creepy and show no remorse for your evil to earn this Licensed Halloween II Economy Mask. But once you’ve got that down (and this mask) this is the surest way to scare trick or treaters. It’s made of latex and looks just like Michael’s, any horror film fan will identify you immediately as the central character of the Halloween franchise...then they will immediately start running for their lives. Lift your toy machete under the porch light and let the shrieks ensue! As for Michael’s “devil eyes,” we may not be able to help you. Might we suggest contacts? And a psych evaluation?
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- love it...Great MovieBy Anonymous | November 18, 2014Great product and love how it scares everyone and everythingWas this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled love it...Great Movie Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled love it...Great Movie No (0)
- Good, but Far From PerfectBy Don | October 25, 2022Mask is made very well and seems to fit nicely. The best thing about it, is the face is molded exactly after the original Shape mask from '78. Sure, the lack of hair hurts it a little, but it saves you the problem of it shedding all of the time.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Good, but Far From Perfect Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Good, but Far From Perfect No (0)