Halloween (2018) Michael Myers Coveralls for Adults
- 100% polyester coveralls
- Chest pockets have snap button closures
- Fully functional snap button closure hip pockets
- Weapon sold separately
- Officially licensed
He's Back... Again
Michael Myers just won't die! No matter how many times he seems to kick the bucket, he always shows up again. Dr. Loomis threw him off a building, but he came back. Laurie Strode shot him with a gun, but he came back. They blew him up inside of a hospital, but he came back. They tossed him down in a mine shaft, but he came back. They... well, you get the idea. It's sort of why the Halloween movies have been a timeless tradition! In fact, we bet he'll be making a comeback pretty soon, but you, of course, you could always bring him back! All you need is this officially licensed costume from the Halloween movies!
Straight from Trick or Treat Studios, this Michael Myers costume helps you look like the unyielding horror villain with ease. They take their horror movies quite seriously over there, and their attention to detail shows in this amazing suit. The coveralls do an amazing job of recreating the ones worn by Michael Myers in the 2018 movie, Halloween. The team from Trick or Treat Studios made sure to get every stitch and button in place. They copied everything down to the zipper! It's a full-body coverall suit, so all you have to do is zip it up and you'll be ready for some Halloween mayhem! Maker sure to pair it up with the matching Michale Myers mask to craft a movie-accurate cosplay outfit!
Horror Made Easy
One of the best parts about dressing up like Michael Myers is the simplicity. Since all it requires is this jumpsuit and a mask. That means you don't need to spend a ton of time trying to craft an authentic look. It's a great option for anyone who needs to be a horror villain in a hurry.
|X-Large||Jumpsuit Length||65 1/2"||166cm|
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?