Rob Zombie Halloween Michael Myers Men's Costume
- Men's Rob Zombie Halloween Michael Myers Costume
- 100% polyester jumpsuit
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener strip at center front
- Functional hip & breast pockets
- Full-head mask is latex w/ 100% alpaca hair
- Officially licensed
You know, people tend to focus on Michael Myers's unrestrained violence when they talk about his career. We get it, that's what the movies tend to focus on. But just think about his epic ambition for a minute. The devotion he shows to utterly destroying his family's legacy simply because his sister preferred having some private time with her boyfriend rather than trick-or-treating with the neighborhood kids is impressive in a weird way if you think of it. Yes, violence is never good but having enough angry ardor to last through more than five hit movies is pretty stunning. Unfortunately for all of us fans, we'll never know how he fuels his get-up-and-go attitude. No one who's ever set out to interview has come back at all, much less with enough dialogue for a real tell-all story. All we can do is step into this man's shoes for Halloween night and hope that some of that gusto, some of that zeal rubs off into our day-to-day.
This officially licensed costume is instantly recognizable to horror fans born in the last century, as this legacy has been popular for a healthy forty years. It features the classic jumpsuit that everyone knows and fears with pocket details throughout the front and secures up the front with hook and loop strips to make changing into the classic horror villain a breeze. The look is topped off by the mask with its facial scars and the attached scruffy brown hair. If you want to go the whole mile (we know Michael would) find one of our knife props to make your look complete.
A Creepy Legacy
So, if you're ready to step into the large and eerie shoes of Michael Myers then you're probably about to have a classic Halloween. Go out solo or head out with a couple other classic horror movie villains. Just remember to live with ambition, just like the determined Michael Myers!
- Good, but not greatBy Elk | November 2, 2021Height 5'10 | Weight 200 | Size StandardFit and over all look was good, but the hair on the mask didn't set right and it had bald spots when viewed from the back.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Good, but not great Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Good, but not great No (0)
- HorribleBy Anonymous | October 27, 2022Don't waste your money on this horrible costume, the mask absolutely sucks and looks nothing like Michael Myers and the boiler suit is the wrong color.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 25, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | June 18, 2020I really like my costume, the only problem I have is that the left side has a tear in it. However, I believe I can repair it myself.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks for leaving a review on this Michael Meyers costume. If you ever get another torn costume from us, please don't hesitate to reach out. We want to make sure you're getting quality products from us!