Michael Myers Halloween II Mask
- Michael Myers Halloween II Mask
- Latex mask has slit opening at back
- Scruffy brown hair attached to the top
- Large eye openings
- Officially licensed
There are few images more iconic to Halloween than the story that shares its very name: Michael Myers. An elusive and frightening boogeyman that seems to be the very epitome of evil, a force that is unkillable and ever-returning, Myers had the devil’s eyes before he was even old enough to do anything with them! As an adult, whooo (aka ghost noises), the monstrous man taught us all what terror was really like. Endless.
Step into that frightening role, yourself, with this officially licensed Michael Myers Halloween II Mask and redefine terror. The replica from Trick or Treat studios has the same powdery white, inhuman complexion that you’ve come to fear and the mop of unkempt hair that looks like you’ve been soaking in lake water for far too long, which is a hard look to come by on your own! Peer through large, dark eye openings and let all your friends wonder… just how far gone are you?
- An amazing replica of the second movie mask.By Current Customer | October 10, 2018This mask IS an amazing piece!
This mask is thick to ensure durability. Its a perfect replica of the screen used mask from halloween II down to the neck puncture and the decolorarion in the neck (there where masks used in filming that where full white but this decolorarion on neck version is in fact accurate and here’s why.
The mask in Halloween II was the same mask used in Halloween I. After filming H1, Debra Hill kept the mask very poorly under her bed. Because of the poor condition it was kept in, the mask discolored severely and that’s why it looks the way it does.
This mask with just a tad of weathering will look 100% like the screen used mask.
If you REALLY know your halloween you’ll know im right and fir less than 50 bucks this is a steal!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled An amazing replica of the second movie mask. Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled An amazing replica of the second movie mask. No (0)
- cheapest for the lookBy Anonymous | November 19, 2013This was cheapest price however everytime you touch it some hair falls out. I even had to glue a section back on. Must be very delicate with mask. Looks good though.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?