Girls Doe the Deer Costume
- Pair of Wristlets
- 100% polyester fabrics
- Dress has hook and loop back closure
- Dress has attached petticoats
- Headpiece is fabric covered plastic w/ attached stuffed antlers
- Wristlets have hook and loop closure w/ attached fabric mitts
Your child is a fascinating creature—half fairy princess, half wilderness girl, she demonstrates an ability to be her unique and dynamic self no matter where she roams. Serene, stately, and yes, sometimes a bit skittish under pressure, your child is turning out to be a real little dear, one we could just fawn over all day long!
And don't you just love her for that? She's majestic and humble, down-to-earth and rare, woodsy and winsome, all at once! Hey, she sounds a bit like she takes after her favorite animal, the deer! Well, then, this Girl's Doe the Deer Costume will help her play up her personality the moment she slips it on. Half nature-inspired, half dress-up fun, this darling costume will sweep her off her hooves before she has time to scamper away. Perfect for a Fall party, school play, Halloween, or harvest festival, this sweet look blends the best of your daughter's sensibilities—fancy and fanciful, wild and sophisticated—into one too-cool outfit!
Move over jumpsuits, because there's a new way to turn yourself into an animal, and it's way more fancy and fun! This dress secures in the back and features built-in petticoats for a full silhouette. The A-line skirt is tawny with white speckles, like a little doe, and the belly is contrasting tan. The headpiece includes attached stuffed antlers that coordinate with the wristlets and mitts. She'll be prancing from one end of the house to the other as soon as she gets her hooves on it!
Forest of Nature
Your gal is a force to be reckoned with! Help her join a crew of furry friends for a forest-themed group costume. Eventually, she will tire herself out prancing about the neighborhood trick-or-treating, and she'll curl up and go to sleep, dreaming of running through the woods in this garment.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 8, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Yoni Alon-Schurgast | January 27, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- I think it is so cuteBy Cute | September 29, 2020It’s darling it is wonderful and so deer like I think my daughter will love it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 27, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- AdorableBy Anonymous | July 15, 2018Loved this costume for my daughter this year. Only issue was the ears/antlers headband is so very top heavy we couldnt get it to stay on. But the hand pieces and dress are perfect. Used for spring, summer, fall, and winter pics for xmas card.Was this review helpful to you?