Adult Inflatable Overinflated Ego Politician Costume with Sound
- Fan w/ Battery Pack
- Sound Chip
- 100% polyester windbreaker fabric
- Jumpsuit has back zipper
- Head, hands & feet are fully enclosed
- Mesh view port in character chin
- Fan is located over right hip
- Battery pack has clip to attach to clothing under jumpsuit
- Fan requires 4 AA batteries, not included
- Sound chip is in a pocket in the necktie
- Sound chip requires 3 AG10 button cell batteries (demo batteries included)
- All-over printed graphics
Love them or hate them, everyone's had just about enough of politicians with overinflated egos. So, why not go as one for Halloween? This lighthearted inflatable politician costume imagines a certain political figure as an oversized baby. Whether you want to make a political statement or want to recreate the Trump baby balloon seen all over the world, this adult inflatable costume is guaranteed to let your views be known.
Made of 100% polyester windbreaker fabric, this inflatable costume is designed as a jumpsuit that zips up in the back. Your head, hands & feet are fully enclosed for the battery-operated fan to do air-blown inflated effect, and there's a mesh viewport in front to comfortably see and breathe. The fan clips to your waist over the right hip, and just needs 4AA batteries to operate. The suit's exterior is fully decorated as a politician baby, complete with an American flag and presidential token held in each hand. For further effect, it even has an integrated sound chip that adds audio to your caricatured performance!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Best costume....butBy Koren55 | November 4, 2020Height 5’6” | Weight 185 | Size StandardWhat a great costume, perfect for Election Day and Pride events. But, it was a bit difficult getting in and out of this costume. They do provide directions, but it was tight. I had to pull up the bottom as far as possible to give myself enough room to slip in. I’d suggest not wearing anything thick like a sweatshirt.
Be careful wearing it in the sunlight, direct sun. It causes the costume to heat up like a greenhouse. I’d also suggest spraying a defogger (use a bit of shaving cream) on the inside of the view port. It was constantly fogging up.
Still, it’s awesome. The best costume I ever bought.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2020Was this review helpful to you?