Mens Deluxe Uncle Sam Costume
- Jacket w/Attached Vest
- All pieces are 100% polyester
- Thin knit jacket features gold trim
- Attached faux vest feature stars pattern and attaches with buttons
- Foam shoulder pads add some Uncle Sam bravado
- Red striped pants have elastic waistband
- Polyurethane foam hat is one size fits all
- Red bowtie attaches with Hook and Loop fastener
Uncle Sam wants you...to take over his duties so he can go on vacation.
You know, Uncle Sam wasn’t the first to personify the United States. No the very first was a female iteration named Columbia, who first appeared in 1738. She was often associated with Lady Liberty. Then came Brother Johnathan, sometime during the American Revolution.
Then, during the War of 1812, we finally met Uncle Sam. And since then he has meant a lot of things to a lot of different people. For some, he embodies the government. Others feel he is like the spiritual brother of the United States. Sometimes he is a recruiter for the armed forces. And once a year he is a guy walking on stilts through the Fourth of July parade.
This year he could be you! With this Men's Deluxe Uncle Sam Costume, you can be the next one to personify the United States. You can call your brothers, and sisters to war (but only if you need to). Or, you can ask the girl dressed as Columbia (or even Lady Liberty) to dance at the Fourth of July picnic. Then watch the fireworks together. Either way, don't do anything that would bring shame on the United States (like blowing something up with firecrackers) as you are dressed up as our favorite Uncle. Nobody needs the PR nightmare of cleaning up after Uncle Sam. Maybe just hang out with Brother Johnathan during the Independence day festivities.
|Medium||Shirt Chest||40" - 44"||102cm - 112cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||28" - 40"||71cm - 102cm|
|Large||Shirt Chest||41" - 46"||104cm - 117cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||30" - 42"||76cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Chest||44" - 48"||112cm - 122cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||32" - 44"||81cm - 112cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Did it's jobBy Stormy | June 28, 2019Althiugh the hat is somewhat cheaply made, the costume overall did just what I need it to do. It ccx worked well. Size was accurate and it is lite enough so I don't die while wearing it in the hot humid weather of Louisiana.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Best costume winner among 500+ entrants! Gotta wear mirrored shades with it.Was this review helpful to you?
- It is GREATBy Current Customer | May 31, 2017Very nice, well made and it was a hit. People loved it. thank you.Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect for what I needBy Current Customer | August 3, 2016I am running for political office and thought it would be fun to dress up like Uncle Sam this year for Halloween. I am also going to use in a Veteran's Day parade. Looks great - pants are not long enough but I figured that was going to be the case so I am going to see a blue cuff on the bottom. Good quality for the price!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy JAMES D SMITH | June 23, 2015My uncle Sam costume was great and I loved it.Was this review helpful to you?