Classic Witch Hat
- Measures 17'' in diameter and 17'' tall.
- Black Satin Witch Hat
According to historians, tall, pointed hats first became associated with witches in illustrated children’s books published in the 1700s. Nobody is exactly sure why that connection came about, but we can tell you one thing: it had to be a major bummer for everybody else who just happened to like wearing pointy hats. Imagine stepping out of your house in the morning feeling all chipper about how good you’re going to look in that extra-pointy new hat you picked up over the weekend, then realizing as you strutted down the street that all of those people gasping and pointing weren’t just whispering amongst themselves about how good you looked. By the time the first person actually yelled out “Witch!” you’d probably have gotten the picture that your fashion choice was out of style, and potentially downright dangerous.
Nowadays, though, there’s no harm at all in wearing a pointy hat. Even people who believe in evil witches will generally acknowledge that they wouldn’t be careless enough to advertise their occupation by dressing like the wickedest woman in Oz. Go right ahead and slip on this hat designed in classic witch style, with a wide, round brim and a tall, pointed peak. It’s ideal for wearing to a costume party, handing out candy, or hunting down a confused Midwestern girl and her little dog. Or if you just happen to like the look of pointy hats, it’s great for everyday wear too.
- CrapBy Current Customer | November 4, 2018Very thin..doesn't fit..rips easy..very cheapWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello! Thanks for your input on the item. In looking at your order, I can see that you did not attempt to contact us about any concerns with any items on the order.. We are readily available through our phones, chat or e-mail options to address and attempt to resolve any and all issues with anything we offer.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 29, 2022Perfect witches hat I couldn't have asked for any thing behatter.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice pieceBy Current Customer | November 6, 2016QualityWas this review helpful to you?
- With he's hatBy Marciabell | May 29, 2016It's fineWas this review helpful to you?