Women's Plus Size Happy New Beer Costume
Oktoberfest is coming. Every year we wait for the beer that only comes out in the fall. The Autumn IPAs. Vienna style malts. German style lagers. Typical Oktoberfest beer. We want to try new combinations of hops and wheat. We want to sip on the newest, highest alcohol content beer. We want to be among other beer lovers, and enjoy the fun that goes along with being at Oktoberfest.
In Germany (at least in our minds) beer maids serve in taverns. They wear the traditional dresses of their culture. Tight bodices' over looser white blouses, usually with frills. The skirts, called dirndls, usually made of light material to keep the wearer cool in the summer and early fall. They are often made of beautiful fabric and tailored to each wearer.
You also want to capture some of the German beer maid look for the festival. Wearing this Women's Plus Size Happy New Beer Costume could be your ticket to Oktoberfest and all the delicious beer. You'll look just like a classic German bar maid. With the corset styled bodice, the peasant blue dirndl, and traditional ribbon tied braids, you will have the authority to judge the delicious brews. People will recognize you as the beer connoisseur you are. You can describe the Vienna malts, German lagers, and Autumn IPAs to perfection. Just don't be too surprised if some folks try to order their beer from you.
- 100% polyester satin, crushed velvet & interlock knit; 100% nylon tulle
- Styled as skirt & corset over peasant blouse; back zipper
- Blue satin skirt, white satin blouse, black crushed velvet bodice w/ ribbon lacing at front
- Built-in tulle petticoat w/ satin edge band
- Satin apron has self-fabric waist ties
- Each satin hair bow is mounted on an elastic band
- Also available in standard size
- Pair of Hair Bows
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!