Beer Stein Babe Costume
- High-Rise Shorts with Attached Suspenders
- Pair of Sleeves
- 85% nylon, 15% spandex
- White tube top has elastic & ruffles at top & bottom edges
- Puffy detached sleeves have elastic at top & bottom, brocade ribbon trim
- Shorts have back zipper, attached faux leather suspenders
- Brocade ribbon trim, floral appliques, gold-tone buttons & buckles
- NOTE: This costume runs small, please check size chart for more details
- Shallow cone-shaped foam hat has ribbon band, feather & felt flower trim
Some people should be applauded for their simple yet genius ideas that revolutionize how we live. Like the guy who one day thought to himself, "I really like beer, but sometimes I wish I dedicate a whole day to it without people thinking I was a crazy drunk," and the first Oktoberfest was born! Of course, we're kidding, but how great of an idea was that to make a whole festival out of beer? It's like dedicating a whole festival to petting cute animals or playing video games or eating candy...basically take something you love to do and make it last a long time. Genius.
Obviously, the festivals have to end. And the beer runs out. But it doesn't mean that the party has to end. Perhaps this year for your next costume or Halloween party, you'll think about wearing this Beer Stein Babe costume. It's great for people celebrating their German roots, celebrating their love of oat soda, or who just want to bring a unique of ethnic uniqueness to their next costume choice.
This particular costume is 85% nylon and 15% spandex, with a white tube top with elastic and ruffles at the top and bottom edges. The puffy sleeves detach and have elastic at the top and bottom with ribbon trim. The shorts have a back zipper and attached faux leather suspenders, so you won't have to add them yourself. It also comes with a shallow cone-shaped foam hat with ribbon, feather, and felt flower. The only thing you'd need to add is a pair of long socks and heels. And don't forget the beer, of course.
|Small / Medium||Tube Top Chest||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Small / Medium||Tube Top Length||5"||13cm|
|Small / Medium||Overalls Empire Waist||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|Small / Medium||Overalls Torso||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Small / Medium||Shorts Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
|Medium / Large||Tube Top Chest||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Medium / Large||Tube Top Length||5"||13cm|
|Medium / Large||Overalls Empire Waist||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Medium / Large||Overalls Torso||27" - 31"||69cm - 79cm|
|Medium / Large||Shorts Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great Fit - Got Lots Of Compliments!By Katie | October 28, 2013Love, love, love how this costume fit! This is a great twist on the typical german beer girl costume(dress) and is just as sexy. At 5'5 the S/M was fitted in all the right places and very flattering. I wore it to a Halloween party in New Orleans with my boyfriend (German Beer Guy) and we got a ton of compliment's/requests to take pictures from fellow party goers. Only downfall to this costume is that it doesn't come with a hat as pictured. The hat is more of a 'Toupe' so make sure you purchase lots of bobby pins to keep it in place.Was this review helpful to you?