Traditional German Costume
- Pullover shirt w/ lace
- Pair of Socks
- 100% polyester costume
- Cream wing-collared shirt with laced V-placket
- Traditional German Costume
- Elastic-waist brown poplin lederhosen with tan edge binding
- Suspenders and bib are attached to pants
- Traditional printed coat of arms w/ lions & flowers on bib
- White knee-high socks
- 22'' circumference brown poplin Alpine hat
Ah, it's finally October. You can dust off your favorite beer stein and head into the village for Octoberfest! Grab your beer stein and your stock up on the darkest bock beer you can find - you’re going to need it this October when you get ready for Octoberfest!
And what’s better than stein after stein of delicious Märzen Bier? All of the Bavarian girls who have come to the festival! You're going to be busy talking with all of them because there's a lot of dancing to do at any Octoberfest and you're going to have to line up quite a few Fräuleins to dance with. And, you can thank this dapper costume for your full dance card - it’s sure to grab the attention of all the right people at Octoberfest or this Halloween!
Experience the Old World tradition with this great costume! The 100% polyester costume comes with a cream wing-collared shirt that has a laced V-placket for extra detail. The real crowning jewel of this costume, however, is the detailed lederhosen. The lederhosen has an elastic wait for a comfortable fit and is made of brown poplin with tan edging. The pants have attached suspenders and a bib. The bib has a printed traditional coat of arms with lion and flower details. Finish off your look with the included white knee-high socks and matching brown poplin Alpine hat. Become the envy of everyone in Germany (or your local German town) this Halloween with this traditional lederhosen costume!
|Small||Chest||35" - 36"||89cm - 91cm|
|Small||Shorts Waist||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|Small||Overalls Total Length||36"||91cm|
|Medium||Chest||37" - 38"||94cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Shorts Waist||38" - 42"||97cm - 107cm|
|Medium||Overalls Total Length||38"||97cm|
|Large||Chest||39" - 40"||99cm - 102cm|
|Large||Shorts Waist||40" - 44"||102cm - 112cm|
|Large||Overalls Total Length||40"||102cm|
|X-Large||Chest||41" - 42"||104cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Shorts Waist||42" - 46"||107cm - 117cm|
|X-Large||Overalls Total Length||42"||107cm|
- Comfortable & Perfect To Party In!By Katie | October 28, 2013Wore this costume to a Halloween Party in New Orleans with my girlfriend (Beer Stein Babe in Pic). It was comfortable and perfect to party in. Got lots of compliments! Only downfall was that the costume didn't have any pockets, so make sure to party with your significant other so she can hold on to your wallet/cell.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Comfortable & Perfect To Party In! Yes (2) Vote No on the review titled Comfortable & Perfect To Party In! No (0)
- Not very sturdyBy Anonymous | November 13, 2013Great costume but not very sturdy.. One of the suspenders ripped without much force. An easy sew but the costume was well liked. Recommend a Bavarian barmaid to go with it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2022Most of the costume was good except the HAT- I'll have to go and buy another hat as the
one that came was scrunched and beyond usage.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- AverageBy Gary | October 7, 2021Height 6'3 | Weight 230 | Size X-LargeEverything fit except the suspenders which are not adjustable. Could not wear. Persons under 6' should not have a problem, Other dims were suitable to size.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | June 1, 2021for a halloween costume, it worked fine. I was hoping for something a little more sturdy, but I can work with what I got. I am a fairly large person and the pants were a little tight on me.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- No leather in the LederhosenBy Current Customer | October 16, 2017The fabric was not thick enough. The got here all frumpy. We returned this itemWas this review helpful to you?
- Wrong sizeBy KJ | June 19, 2016The measurements in the description were inaccurate so I had to send it back and get a larger size. Exchange is being handled effectively, but I got stuck with another shipping charge.Was this review helpful to you?