Zombie Survivor Costume for Women
- Plaid Shirt
- Gas Mask
- Pair of Wrist Cuffs
- Pair of Fingerless Gloves
- Pair of Socks
- Shoulder Holster
- Leg Holster
- 6 Toy Shotgun Shells
- Zombie Survivor Costume for Women
- 100% polyester
- T-shirt has printed blood spatter, word "Survivor" on front
- Long-sleeved plaid print shirt
- Cuffed twill shorts have elastic back waistband
- Fingerless gloves slide on
- Wrist cuffs close w/ hook & loop fastener strips
- Faux leather shoulder holster straps fasten w/ hook & loop tape
- Leg holster is elastic band that closes w/ hook & loop fastener
- 3" x 3" faux leather pouch attached to leg holster
- Elastic belt has plastic parachute buckle, loops for plastic bullets
- Molded vinyl gas mask has elastic band around back of head
So, zombies just overran the world. Woof. Let's just make the best out of a bad situation, and find a new outfit that's sure to last you as long as you're still one of the living. This zombie survivor costume for women! This detailed ensemble has everything you need not just to survive, but to thrive in the zombie apocalypse.
Starting with a t-shirt that boldly declares your status by having "survivor" printed on the front, the tee also features splattered blood effects, so the next time you have to decapitate a walker, it won't mess up your outfit one bit! Green shorts are a fashionable and practical selection for life on the run, and a plaid long sleeve shirt offers a stylish way to look apocalypse-chic by using it as a waist tie to accent the look.
But then we get into the gear that's included with this set, and that's where the going gets good. A shotgun holster for your shoulders will hold a toy shotgun (not included) and a belt has attached plastic bullets for a cool extra added effect. With wrist cuffs, gloves, socks, and a leg holster included, there's really no situation you won't be prepared for!
Heck, even if a rival gang of survivors tries to take you out with smoke grenades, you'll be ready for that too with the included prop gas mask! Phew! This serious set has a lot of gear ready to turn you into a true zombie survivor, and even though it's all pretend fun and games... well, it might still be a good idea to choose this costume for Halloween. Because if the zombie apocalypse really does happen, well, you'll already have some experience under your belt!
|Small||Shorts Waist||24" - 34"||61cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Shorts Waist||28" - 36"||71cm - 91cm|
|Large||Shorts Waist||32" - 40"||81cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Shorts Waist||36" - 44"||91cm - 112cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Lots to loveBy DeboG | September 18, 2019This is such a cool outfit and will go so well with my zombie themed Halloween house. I ordered a medium size and even though it fits it is very tight around my chest. I don't think I will be able to dry it or I might not be able to wear it. LOL it came with so much! The only extra thing I bought for this outfit was the bleeding machete knife. It did come with a halter for a shotgun that you can buy but I did not order that. All in all this was definitely a win. I'm 5'6, 134 lbs w a 37D chest. Fits like a glove but fits!Was this review helpful to you?