Women's Prisoner Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Black and white horizontally striped V-neck minidress has long flared sleeves and a slightly flared hemline
- White rectangle with black lettering that reads ''Department of Corrections 76032'' is printed over left breast
- Round flat pillbox-type hat has an elastic band at the back
Ah, the classic striped prisoner uniform: stylish, slimming and difficult to spot in a crowd of zebras. Now it's finally been updated with a miniskirt that will be all the talk of cell block B! Wearing this dress tells people what they already know, deep down: here's a woman who can handle herself, who proudly declares "No walls can hold me!"
You break rules! You throw caution to the wind! Politely waiting in a crowded line for drinks? Not for this escaped convict. There's only so much time before you're back in the slammer and you gotta get busy livin' or get busy dyin'. And if you do happen to be an escaped convict, we've got good news: someone dressed as a prisoner at a Halloween party is the last person the authorities would suspect!
If you really want to show them all "I've done time in the clink," add some sexy boots and a ball and chain for that extra pop. But maybe don't say "clink" because we honestly have no idea if that's cool prison slang. We do know this dress is pretty cool, though. The classic stripes have a fashionable twist with a wide sleeve and a wide cut V-neck. That jaunty hat is rather chic as well. Huh, at least you're safe from the fashion police!
|Small||Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Small||Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Chest||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Waist||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Large||Chest||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|Large||Waist||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|X-Large||Chest||38" - 42"||97cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Waist||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Cute.By Anonymous | November 17, 2013The fit was very flattering. I do not have the perfect body but this looked hot. Material nice enough.Was this review helpful to you?
- Ruby: Director/ playwrightBy Current Customer | October 13, 2016This matched the male's costume well, and the cost and fit worked fine.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 21, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Fits WAY too smallBy Andrea Fiume | September 28, 2014I wear a small on top and medium on the bottom. I had to reorder this in extra large, and it BARELY gets over my hips. The fit is awful! I gave it 2 stars because the material is good and well stitched together. I don't recommend this product, though.Was this review helpful to you?