Men's Prisoner Costume
- Mens Prisoner Costume
- 100% polyester knit fabric
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Long-sleeved shirt fastens behind neck with self-fabric ties
- "235629" printed on shirt front
- Round fabric cap
Hey, pal, whatcha in for? Whatever laws you may have (allegedly) broken, you've found yourself in the slammer with every other crook, thief, and goon in the county. And, you know what that means? It means you should suit up in our exclusive Prisoner Costume, since dressing any other way would be a real crime!
So, what was it? Bank heist gone wrong? Got pinched committing grand theft auto? Did you cut off one of those little tags on a mattress? Actually, it's fine if you don't want to tell us (we know asking too many questions about a prisoner's past can lead to trouble) but if you're wearing this vintage style prisoner costume to a party, you might want to come up with a good story to go with your snazzy threads. That way, your sparkling party conversation will make you a big hit, and you'll have an alibi ready in case you run into any party-goers dressed in cop or prison guard costumes...
Don't worry, though, if you can't think of any good caper or jailhouse stories to share; we've designed this costume to be a fun look to wear even if you aren't pretending to have done hard time. Just put on the prison stripe patterned pants and numbered shirt, and the matching striped cap, and you'll look like you've just staged a breakout! This outfit makes a great cops and robbers group costume, or team up with other costumed convicts to make your own classy chain gang! (if you have chain, that is)
|Small||Waist||24" - 32"||61cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Shirt Length||30 1/2"||77cm|
|Medium||Waist||29" - 37"||74cm - 94cm|
|Large||Waist||34" - 42"||86cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Waist||38" - 52"||97cm - 132cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Completely adorableBy Anonymous | November 17, 2013This was a big hit. Very tall man able to wear standard sizing. Material pretty good.Was this review helpful to you?
- Comfortable and coolBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Very easy to wear and coolWas this review helpful to you?
- Good quick and easy costume!By Current Customer | November 12, 2018Would buy again - best worn over other clothing as it’s a thin fabric - but a really good and easy costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- Prisoner Costume for menBy Current Customer | November 14, 2015Received costume today, ordered a Standard T for my husband. The Large measurement seemed way, way too large. It may have been better as I could have taken it in. The Standard fits,
a bit snug in places but will work. As reference, he wears a 16-1/2, 35 sleeve and 36x29 jeans is 6' tall.Was this review helpful to you?
- Men's Prisoner CostumeBy Anonymous | November 11, 2013My husband was very comfortable and looked great when I applied a teardrop to his eyeWas this review helpful to you?
- HotmusclemanBy Scott G | November 19, 2020Size LargeI am 6 foot 2 with a muscular frame and I bought the Men's prison costume in sizes xxx large then xx large but both sizes turned out too big. So I got the large size and it fit very nicely. The Cellblock cap is still way to big so I bought it someplace else.The only other thing is the pants would be better with a drawstring to tighten it more. But overall good costume and I will wear it for future Halloween office and other Halloween parties.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?