Women's Prison Jumpsuit Costume
Item # UN29161 / Read Reviews (13) Write A Review
- 100% polyester poplin fabric
- Front zipper, cuffed sleeves & shorts
- Women's Prison Jumpsuit
- Number 909830 and phrase "State Inmate" printed on front
- ''BUSTED County Prison'' printed on back
- Belt is 28" metal chain w/ metal toy handcuffs at each end
- Handcuffs open by pressing a release lever at base
This is a Women's Sexy Inmate Costume.
Runs Small: Please make sure to double check size chart, fabric has little to no stretch.
True To Size
|X-Small||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Small||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Large||Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Actually fit pretty well, but I had to modify it a little cuz the shorts are silly long!By Mgr_Saratoga | November 1, 2014This turned out to be totally cute. I'm a tiny woman so the Xsmall fit tight if you're my size (5'3 107lbs). Minor issue was this lining that goes from the crotch of the costume down the legs, and the shorts to the jumpsuit are way longer than in the photo of the statuesque blondie with nothing but legs on the cover. So, I cut the liner out just enough to roll the shorts up, so it wouldn't stick out of the leg holes. but as a suggestion, ya might wanna wear some booty shorts or something, cuz this costume will show a thong pretty easily. Also, the handcuff belt was too long, and was easily modified by removing enough links to fit my waist. Anyway, regardless of the 2 minutes I spent altering the little outfit, I loved it, and the counterpart Male Jumpsuit worked great with this. My hubby and I have a 2 year old & as a family, we made our boy the little Officer (with the toddler deluxe Officer costumer), and Dad and I went as the convicts. Not a single person couldn't help but tell us how amazing we all looked together. BEST HALLOWEEN YET!! .Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Actually fit pretty well, but I had to modify it a little cuz the shorts are silly long! Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled Actually fit pretty well, but I had to modify it a little cuz the shorts are silly long! No (0)
- Great costume!By Anonymous | April 1, 2015This costume is really a fun costume to wear...I received a lot of comments.
People were asking me where did you find that orange costume.
They had never seen it before or even one similar to it.
I loved the fit and look with boots.
Really a fav. of mine!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs SmallBy Miranda | November 4, 2020This costume runs very small in the waist and thighs. The length of the shorts are very long and the stitching is poor quality. I would not suggest the costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs VERY small!!By Dionne L. | October 18, 2015Based on the sizes, measurements and descriptions, this should have fit well, but I could not squeeze into it to save my life. Very disappointed because it is cute otherwiseWas this review helpful to you?
- Poor qualityBy Anonymous | November 8, 2014I read it ran big so bought a small. I'm 5'4 120 lbs size 34C. It was super big on top stitched tight at waist and funky poor stitching on legs where shorts cuff it was uneven so they wouldn't stayed folded up properly. Sent back for refund. I don't think any human woman is made to fit the poor quality fitting of this costume. Maybe mine was defective.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute, but terrible qualityBy Kat | November 3, 2014My jumpsuit arrived the day before Halloween so just in time, but nightmare! When I tried it on there were several gaping holes in the side, back and underarms where the seams were coming apart. Held it together with safety pins for a couple of hours before it all started unraveling, so an early end to Halloween celebrations for me!
Shame because the outfit is cute despite the other criticisms listed here about it not being exactly as shown in the photo. For example: even the S size is not as fitted as shown (I'd say this model has several pins in the back to make it appear this way) and the legs are longer (although can be rolled up pretty well).Was this review helpful to you?
- Worst stitching ever!!!! Shortest torso possible!By Anonymous | October 29, 2014Zero stars please? as soon as I tried it on it tore at the seams on the side and arms with out me even moving! I had never had anything rip so easily as if I was wearing tight toilet paper -- that weak. I ordered a small since one person said it ran big. I disagree. The legs/short part is longer than expected, but other than that I think it runs on the small side considering the fabric is of such poor quality! Besides the poor stitching, the other main problem is the torso is so short that the costume is completely un-wearable. Illegal wedgie. Worst costume ever. Would attach a pic of the wedgie but too painful to try on again.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fit Finder Not So GreatBy Jessica | October 8, 2014I used fit finder to determine my size. I am 5'4, 150lbs and fit finder said I should be an extra large but it was too small. I have a short torso as is but I would need to be much shorter to wear this. The plus side is the material was of decent quality for a costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not cuteBy Amber | October 17, 2013Unfortunately, doesn't look like the photo at all. I ordered a size small after looking at their size chart. The costume is HUGE. The shorts went down to my knees. A small is at least a size large. I wasn't expecting great quality with this price, but the fabric and quality were worse than expected.Was this review helpful to you?