Men's Vintage Prisoner Costume
- Mens Vintage Prisoner Costume
- 100% polyester
- Shirt has all-over printed design and button down front
- Elastic waist pants have all-over printed design
- Hat has all-over printed design, elastic back for snug fit
We don't care who you are, where you're from, what you did, as long as you. . . keep breaking rocks with the chain gang! Come on, get cracking! Sometime in the last hundred years, prisons decided to change their uniforms. We don't know why. We wish it hadn't happened. But somewhere along the line orange become the new gray stripe. It's okay, these days when you don the gray stripe people will know you're being really cool instead of assuming you're an escaped convict. In fact, if you are indeed a fugitive, this might be a good way to go. Hide in plain sight. Harrison Ford could've used that tip!
This costume includes striped pants, shirt, and hat. The ensemble is a pale grey with dark bluish gray stripes. The pants are easy on with an elastic band at the waist. The collared shirt buttons down with small black buttons and has numbers on the chest. Now, this doesn't come with the faux handcuffs but you can definitely pick up a pair in our many prisoner costumes. If you really want to go above and beyond you can get yourself a ball and chain.
So, get out there and show them what your retro prisoner self is made of. Just don't blame them if they check their wallets when you're around. And hey, if you like this look, try singing "Man of Constant Sorrow" at karaoke. We have a feeling that it might be a hit.
|Small/Medium||Shirt Length||29 1/2"||75cm|
|Small/Medium||Waist||27 1/2" - 40"||70cm - 102cm|
|Medium/Large||Shirt Length||30 1/2"||77cm|
|Medium/Large||Waist||29 1/2" - 43"||75cm - 109cm|
|X-Large||Waist||33 1/2" - 47"||85cm - 119cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Firehouse Restaurant - Red Oak, IA | December 31, 2018Our restaurant is in the original firehouse build in 1898. In 1901 they added a City Jail cell in the Firehouse. Our guest take pictures with "BOB" our resident Ghost. "BOB's" painting is on the wall with the original iron bars from the cell window. Having our guest put on the vintage Prisoner Costume's for their picture with Bob is a lot of fun and the costume's look terrific! You would think they are real. FYI they are also very comfortable.Was this review helpful to you?