Women's Burglar Costume
- Cape w/ Attached Necktie
- Eye Mask
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Socks
- Romper 95%% polyester 5% spandex, socks 97% polyester 3% spandex, gloves 86% polyester 14% spandex, cape 100% polyester stretch knit and satin fabrics
- Step-in stretch knit romper has wide v-neck
- Decorative buttons down the front
- Satin cape has elastic in top edge, elastic cord across front neckline
- Satin necktie is tied around elastic cord at front neck of cape
- Socks and gloves are one size fits most
- Eye mask has elastic band around back of head
- Hat circumference is 24"
Hungry, Hungry Heist
Wierd things happen when you get hungry. You're just not the morally stable character you usually consider yourself. Something in you simply shifts. You get a lot more sneaky. Working at your desk simply isn't an option. Visions of hamburgers and fries dance in your head like an intense version of the Night Before Christmas. So it's no wonder that you veer off your normal moral path when the hunger pangs take you over. Go ahead and embrace your hungry villainous side. You'll feel like you set your secret thieving side free! All you need is this striped costume and people will know to guard their snacks with an eagle eye. They've been warned.
Product Details & Design
This striped jumpsuit will make you feel like you're on top of the fast food sneak game! It is pretty chic all on its own. A gold-lined cloak layers over the top. The red tie and gloves add a shot of color. The costume is finished off with knee-high striped socks, the distinctive burglar flat top hat, and a black eye mask. When you wear this burglar costume folks are sure to forgive you when you steal extra pieces of candy from the office candy bowl. You can't help your nature!
Okay, Here's the Plan
If you're about to execute a genius heist, you've got to have a master plan. Put on some cheerful red sneakers so that it's easy to make an escape. Get yourself a few cohorts to make sure you'll have a getaway driver and someone to cause a distraction. Whatever hamburger joint... er bank... er jewelry shop you choose to raid has no chance! So go ahead and get in touch with that morally ambiguous side that comes out when you're hungry. There's no better time than Halloween to let your inner sneak run free!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Shows a little booty but is still good!By Anonymous | November 9, 2021Height 5'5' | Weight 170 | Size X-LargeSuper cute and was a huge hit at the office! The only thing is that the romper was really short and fit more like a bodysuit, so I had to wear shorts on top to hide my butt. Other than that, the gloves fit great and everything was made well .Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Erin Graham | September 30, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Super cute outfit for an affordable price. Only downside was that it was really short - be sure not to bend over! The eye mask was also so big it feel off my face. Overall it was worth the money.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 14, 2018Was this review helpful to you?