Men's Prison Jumpsuit Costume
- 100% polyester poplin fabric
- Front zipper
- Elastic back waistband
- Inmate number ''9093870'' printed in front
- ''Dept. of Corrections'' printed on back
We’re not entirely sure why you’d want a Men’s Prison Jumpsuit like this, but we’re glad that you’re shopping for it on the internet instead of defacing public property or putting on a lewd display in front of the local police department. Because frankly, you look like a pretty intimidating person, and we don’t think we’d feel safe sharing a cell with you. Hang on a second—what are we in here for?
Okay, when you put it like that, it sounds like we’ve done some pretty crazy stuff. But that was fake blood. Nobody really got hurt! Plus, it was all spilled in the name of great Halloween costumes. Hey, don’t we get a phone call or something? And where are the film crews? Isn’t there supposed to be an investigative documentary or courtroom drama that’s going to tell our story?
Well then. We’d better go get ready for a long talk with our legal team. On the bright side, at least we can tell you how much you should enjoy every sandwich, and every moment you get to spend out there in the sunshine and fresh air. Which is a lot! Don’t make the same mistakes we did. Put on a Men's Prison Jumpsuit if you must, but be sure to stay on the right side of the law!
In the meantime, go dig up that thing we buried that one time. With any luck, we’ll catch up to you on a warm and breezy beach south of the border!
- If you're short like my husband (5'7 175lbs) the Standard size WILL FIT!!By Mgr_Saratoga | November 1, 2014My husband and I wore the convict jumpsuits for Halloween and our 2 yr old was the Cop (Toddler Deluxe Officer* which was insane adorable, read my review on it). Anyway, they accidentally sent us a XXL that happened to be in a standard size marked bag, but customer service was awesome and sent us the right one within a day. We got it 4pm on Halloween day. Amazing that we got it in time. Anyway, my husband is short (only 5'7 175lbs), and this thing fit really well, a little baggy, but what guy wants this thing skin tight (like they make the one I had to wear). We were thrilled to get it, everyone LOVED our idea, that we were the prisoners of our baby Officer.Was this review helpful to you?
- Standard is for a short/thin manBy Anonymous | October 30, 2015I bought this for my boyfriend who is 5'10" 180lbs and it is too small. It totally rode up his butt/crotch and pulled on his shoulders. It also has a collar than pictured, kinda comes down into a V. Prob would have kept it and made some alterations but my costume that went with it was also way too small so just returned both.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 4, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Love it!By CassieHolm | October 24, 2019First I love this because it came 6 days earlier than the shipping date said which is amazing!!!! it fits perfect and its good quality, I have nothing to complain about. Customer service is also great I messaged them a question before buying and they responded right away with the answer!Was this review helpful to you?
- Really Great!By GamzeeMaka | January 6, 2015It fits perfectly and is on the larger side, which is good, so I can roll the legs up!Was this review helpful to you?
- Teenage son!By Rita | October 25, 2013Of course my teenage son had to have this outfit and i think it looks real so maybe if he wears one now he wont want to wear one in the future...just kidding..impressed with the quality of the products and prices :-)Was this review helpful to you?